Percabeth

Betcha all so happy. Not my top ship. You can kill me if you want. CALEO FOR LIFE... :D

Conner Baily's POV (AN: This Charcter belongs to Chris Colfler. He is not mine!!)

My name is Conner Baily. I have a twin sister named Alex, but currently she is in the Land of Stories. I don't really want to explain everything, but in a nutshell, we are part fairy and my grandma is the Fairy Godmother.

Recently we have defeated the Enchantress, and the Fairies closed the Portal. Nobody can come through. I will never see my grandma, or my sister or any of my fairy tale friends ever again.

Today mom, bob and I decided we needed a break from thinking a lot about Alex. We decided to take a Vacation to New York.

We were staying on Long Island, in a small cabin on the beach. For three days!! (AN Sally's and Percy's cabin in The Lightning theif. Idk how to spell that one place they stayed at) it was going to be the best vacation ever.

One night I decided to take a stroll, through the Beach and I came across a couple walking together.

"Hey Annabeth? Can I ask you something." The guy asked.

The girl, Annabeth giggled. "Sure seaweed brain."

"Annabeth Chase I have loved you since I met you when we were twelve years old. We have saved the world twice, so I was wondering will you marry me?" 'Seaweed Brain' asked her while getting down on one knee.

Tears streamed down Annabeth's face. "Oh yes Percy!! Please yes!!" She hugged him tightly and they kissed. I started walking back towards the cabin, thinking wow I wish I had love like that!

I had no idea that soon, this would never be my life, but I would have one as crazy as theirs...