Percabeth

I realized I put to much Caleo in this. 😂 I hope you can see emojis. Also there is no Good Harry Potter books to read, that include a Draco Malfoy love story in it. Please if you have any.... Tell me!! I am really crazy!

Also shoutout to @Camels_are_evil123 for being the best person on the planet, and giving me a chance for my crazy writing. Thank you so much!!

Also the Video does not relate to the story, But it's a FAN MADE, let me repeat, FAN MADE, FAN MADE trailer of the LOST HERO. The capitals are important. I didn't make the video either. The rest of the trailers for the other books are also on YouTube. You search for lost hero trailer and the others should also show up.

Now I see why people have lots to say at beginnings of stories. On with the story!!!

Matthew Crispolpi's POV

(I'm totally getting creative with these last names.)

My name is Matthew Crispolpi and I am 17 years old, I go to Williams High, and my best friends are Lacey Higgins (My girlfriend), (not from CBH) Kristina Zogo, (who is super awesome) and Percy Jackson (Kristina or Kris has a crush on him!).

It was a typical day. Or as typical as it can get for us four.

It was lunch, when Samantha Hasley stalked up to us. Or walked. Actually if I think about it she strutted up to us.

"Hey Percy." She purred. I had my arm around Lacey's shoulder and I could feel her tense under me. She hates Samantha a lot.

Before Percy was our friend, Lacey was always teased and bullied by Samantha, then Percy came around and she stopped teasing her around him to make herself more like able.

As if she could become more like able.

Percy didn't even look up from his sandwich that he was eating. "Go away, I don't want to go out with you, I don't want to do anything with you and I have a girlfriend."

Then he went back to his sandwich that he was eating, like nothing had happened.

Samantha looked enraged and I rolled my eyes. Lacey was grinning like crazy and her expression read, you-just-got-burned-from-Percy-Jackson.

Kris looked like a little girl that just found out that Unicorns were real and that she could ride one.

Samantha glared at all of us. "Babe, we all know that you're just showing off to these losers. You can ditch them if you'd like. Come join us."

Lacey looked enraged now. It took Kris, Percy and me to hold her back. "You know who's also a Loser? You and your face. Go back to all your boyfriends, idiot."

Samantha rolled her eyes at us and then shot Percy a wink, before stalking off. I meant walking. Actually, I meant strutting off.

"That girl gets on my nerves!" Lacey cried and pounded her fists on the table.

"She gets on all our nerves." Kris replied.

"Especially mine. Like can't she just except that I said no, and get over with it?"

"That's the smartest thing you've ever said Perce." Kris said sarcastically.

"Is not!"

"Is to!"

"Is not!"

"Is to!"

"Is to!"

"Ha you admit it Jackson!"