Ch.1

SABRINA POV

let me introduce myself I'm white, 5,5, I'm not skinny but I'm not completely fat I guess, size double C cup boobs an I'm a lil thick. I'm a little shy when you first meet me but I get used to you. I have insecurities. Yes I've had a crush on Khaleb Ryan Rodriguez Jr. (KJ) He is my best friend. I've known Him since 5th grade. And I've known my best friend Heather since day 1. that my main bitch no matter what. She has a boyfriend name is dillian. he is ok I guess, but it's not my choice it's hers. Enough about me back to the story.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I woke up noticed it was 8:00 since I didn't need to be at school till 10:00 so I went back to sleep.

At 9:00 I woke up because Kj texted me

KJ 💜💛: aye get ready after I pick up Heather Ima come and get you

Me: Ight see ya in a lil bit

I got up took a 15 min shower put on a matching panty an braw set put on my black jeans with a white crop top that says OBEY in black bold letters an I threw on my Air Force ones. I brushed out my long black hair curled it and put it In a neat pony tail. I don't wear make up cause I don't want to. Anyway I heard the door open and I instantly knew who it was. So I ran down stairs an went to the kitchen.

"Nigga you ain't gotta eat all my food" I said to Kj who was takin out eggs and bacon and sausage.

"Bitch leave me alone" he said putting his hand in my face while putting the food back up.

"Where is Dillian?" I asked Heather

" he is in Tennessee visiting his grandmother" she said

"Ohh he is always gone"KJ said I nodded my head in agreement

"All well" she said

"I don't like him I feel like he up to something" Kj said and I agreed again.

"Watever" she said getting up.
Then we all got to the car.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

" I'll see you later Heather" I said since I have first, second, and third period with Kj and I have fourth, fifth, and sixth with Heather which is good with me.

"Alright let's go" he said pulling my arm since I was to busy playing flappy bird on my phone. When we finally reached the classroom I sat down an Kj sat by me an we where just talking. A couple minutes later one of his hoes came an sat in his lap.

"Heyy baby you missed me?" Stephanie said. Stephanie is a hoe Kj USED to mess with until he heard she got H.I.V. Then he cut her off real quick an got tested and of course I was with him threw the whole thing. (No he didn't have it)

"Can you go an leave me alone" Kj said looking mad. This bitch really gets on my nerves.

"Babe you know you don't mean that you know I got that good good" she said tryin to grind on him while he kept pushing her away. I was pissed and my anger got the best best of me.

" bitch if you don't get the fuck off of him he said he don't want you so get yo ass on somewhere looking like a walking S.T.D." I said shocked at myself. I never talk like that.

" who the fuck are you last time I checked y'all weren't together so get on some where you ain't his girl so leave him alone damn he is a man he can handle his own fucking wars if he want to get rid of me then he can say it" she said looking at Kj

" I don't want you!" He said raising his voice.

" it's ok baby your just confused" she said Patting his cheek.

" bitch he been said he don't want to crusty ass. An he can't put his hands on you cause he got respect for women so I guess I gotta do it my damn self" I said putting my hair up and getting in front of KJ. Pushed her out my way. I lunged at her until Kj grabbed me by my waist and put me behind him.

"Now I just saved yo ass! now get on somewhere before I let her go" he said an she was looking scared as fuck. I just laughed to myself. She started walking out

"You straight?" He asked me

"Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh" I said hoping he would move so I could get that bitch. .

" No you not you still mad" he sAid "I know what will make you happy" he said he picked me up and put me over his shoulder and walked me to his car he st me in the passenger seat buckled me up an put my glasses on my face closed the door and went to other side and started driving

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I GUESS YOUR GONNA HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER DAY IM TIRED.

#COMMENT & VOTE