Ch.11

I woke up trying to move when I realized I had chains around my wrists. I looked at my surroundings. I was (what looked like) a dirty basement with a bed and that's it. I turned to my left to see my baby girls chained up to the wall right beside me. A flowed from my eye. I heard foot steps coming from upstairs. So I quickly laid down an pretended like I was asleep. I hear the door open.

" Boss, they still sleep" a voice said looking at me an the twins

" wake them up!" Some man said assuming the boss.
Soon I felt some one shaking me

" wake up!" He said " wake yo ass up now" his voices Boomed threw the basement. My eyes shot open.

" what the fuck is wrong? Why am I here?" I asked

" you really don't remember me"  he yel asked

" nope" I I said popping the " P"

"I tied gettin that pussy before butt yo man was cock blockin. But it's ok thoe he ain't here no more" he said walking up to me.

" fuck you" I said

" ohh I see don't worry baby girl. You'll put that mouth to work later" he said

" you must be a dumb ass if you think I'm bout to do that" I yelled

" you'll jut see" he said

" shut the hell up!" A mans voice boomed through the basement waking up the twins who started crying for me. Trying to reach for me. More tears flew down my eyes.

" shut up" he yelled at them

" for you say shit to them" I yelled feeling proud of myself

" or what?" He said with a smirk on his face " what if I didn't yell at them what if I touched them, licked them, played with them. You couldn't do shut about it" he said walking closer to them pulling a key out of his pocket.

" mommy no don't let him" Elizabeth cried.

" take me" I said

" what" he said looking shocked

" you heard me take me out of these chains and do what ever you want to me. Just please don't hurt them" I said as I tear flew down my face

" Come on boss you know you wanna hit that" the guy said licking his lips.

" yeah your right" he said making his way to me. He went behind me and unlocked the chains that was connected to the wall. But I still had the chains around my wrists.
He started dragging me up the stairs. Until we reached a room. He poked me up and threw me on the bed. He ripped off my pants then underwear. Same with my shirt and bra. Then he stood up. Took off his shirt, pants, and boxers.

" come here an suck my dick" he said I looked at him in disbelief

" No" I simply said

" what did you say? Did you say NO" he said heated he grabbed my arm an pulled me to where he was at. He grabbed my face then out it in front of his dick.

" you better open your mouth before I do it for you" he said I just sat there looking at him like he was dumb.
He slapped me hard as fuck which causes me to gasp he took that opportunity to stick his shit in my mouth. I bit it.

" you stupid ass bitch" he said jumping back. I jut sat their. Then he punched me in my face.

" you wanna play like that" he said

" Marco call the whole crew" he said " we gotta new toy" he added looking down at me then smirking.

**4 min later**

Soon 7 different guys walked into the room looking me. Including the guy from earlier. They was all striking an lickn their lips.

" y'all better do it right!" The man said
" she likes it rough" he said winking at me I just looked out the window scared an didn't know what to do. I couldn't hit them cause my hands was still tied. I was soon yanked by my chains an hooked to the wall with my hands up to where I couldn't use them at all. I kicked and screamed as they continued to rape me. One of the guys injected a needle into my body. And made it numb. I couldn't move any more all I could do was sit there an watch them rape me.

Heather POV

Ounce all the gun shots stopped. I finally got the courage to stand up. I looked around an saw everyone except for Sabrina an the twins

" they took her" Keith said " the FUCKING took her" he yelled. Tears started flowing out of my eyes. I just broke down an fell on the floor an cried. Nini came and comforted me.

I looked at KJ he just stared at Keith in disbelief

" No their is no way!" He finally said" she probably ran some where" he said.

KJ POV

" No their is no way!" I said " she probably ran some where with the twins" I yelled " SAABBRRIINNAA this ain't funny you need to come down here" I yelled hoping I would see he pop her head out some where.

" they took her KJ" Keith simply said to me

" We know who took them don't we" I said looking at him

" yes" he said

" then why are we standing her I need I find my baby girls!" I said pacing back an forth

" I'll get the crew to look into it" he said

" what Tf is going on" Heather yelled
" y'all know who took my best friend an my god babies y'all just sitting here" she yelled

" you just don't understand" Keith said to Heather

" how the hell do you not understand call the fucking police or some shit" she argued

" we are in a gang Heather we can't just call the cops or me an KJ and the ref of the crew will go to jail" he yelled I just sat there ashamed.

Heather POV
" we are in a gang Heather we can't just call the cops or me an KJ and the rest of the crew will go to jail" Keith yelled at me. I looked at him then KJ in disbelief.

" what the hell! Y'all are in a gang an didn't tell anyone" I said calling done a little bit " they could be doing God knows what to Sabrina and those twins" I said getting heated again

" we where going to tell to we just didn't know what to say" KJ said looking at his feet

" who took them" I asked

" the blue gang" Keith said

" why did they take them?" I asked

" cause years ago I killed their group leader. And his son vowed that he would get revenge on me" he said " I thought he would shoot ME or something not take my baby away from me?" He said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

" why did they take the twins?" I asked

" now that's something I really don't know" he said as another tear rolled down his cheek

" why did you kill his father" I said

" it was either me or him. I just had faster reflexes" he plainly said. I didn't say any thing else I just grabbed my keys and walked out the house.

SABRINAS DAD A DRUG LORD!!

KJ APART OF THE GANG!!

WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO!!

^_* COMMENT AND VOTE *_^