Ch. 14

SABRINA POV

2 1/2 years later.

I haven't talked to anyone. Since what happened. Except for the twins. But they got took away from me because there birth mother was clean from the drugs and stuff so she filed a court case and stole them from me. THEY DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO GO! Ugh anyway. I just don't feel like talking to anyone so yeah. If your wondering about me and KJ..... Long story short we broken up. Me an Heather are still friends but we don't FR hang out anymore.

-----------
**beep-beep** my alarm sounded reminding me that I have school today. I lazily got up went to the bathroom did my hygiene thing. I came out an put on some sweat pants that Hugged my thighs a little with a low-cut baby t-shirt. An some Jordan's. I grabbed my phone an headed out.

20 minutes later

I got out of my car an walked into school. And went to my locker. I got the books I needed for my classes.

" hey ugly hoe" Stephanie said slamming my locker door shut. I didn't say anything. Ohh I Forgot to mention that She is my bully now.

" Sooo who are you gonna fuck today you teachers or your dog." She said with a smirk laughing.

I don't even have a dog -_- I thought.

Then she pushed me down. Grabbed my books an threw them on me.

" WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" I heard Heather yell

" Aw look you little puppy is here to take are of you " she said an spat in my face.

Heather didn't say anything. She just punched her dead in her nose. An just went at her. I wasn't Fixin to stop her either. I jut ran to the bathroom. Grabbing my book bag  in the process. I  went into a stall an locked it. I sat on the toilet an cried. I grabbed my book bag an unzipped it pulling out my red box. I pulled out my key. Unlocked it. An revealed my razors. I grabbed my sharpest one. Held out my arm. I lifted up my sleeve an cut my self. Feeling a relief. I let the razor drop out of my hand. I looked at my arm and watched  the blood roll down my arm onto the floor. I cut to deep. While everything started to go blurry. I thought to myself
" was it worth it living in this pain? Being Scared of everything Everyday?"
I saw a bright light. I went to it. Then I let go. I'm finally at piece. I was finally done being scared an being in pain all of it was done.