Ch.9

*^A WEEK LATER^*

HEATHER POV

It's been a week and I haven't completely meet the twins. I've seen them but not really meet them. She wants everyone to meet them at the same time so she said she is having a dinner and everyone is coming. But she hasn't told anyone when it is.

I was snapped out my thoughts when my phone vibrated

" speak of the devil" I said to myself referring to Sabrina I gotta text from her

<text convo>

R.O.D💯👑: aye I'm having a big dinner tonight so everyone can meet the girls! It starts at 7:00 you can come early if you want to get some quality time with the twins.

Me: ok I'll head over there in 30

R.O.D💯👑: ok see then love you

Me: ily too

<End of text convo>

I got out of bed. grabbed my hair towel. Towel then washcloth. I walked into my bathroom. I stripped off my clothes. Then got into the shower. 15 minutes later I was out. I walked into my room lotioned up my body. I went to my drawers an pulled out my baby blue Victoria secret bra an panty set. Then I walked to my closet picked out my outfit. Curled my hair.

Then headed to Sabrina's house

SABRINA POV

After I texted Heather and finished cooking I realized it was 6:00 already. I needed to get the twins and myself ready.

" Brooklyn... Elizabeth!" I yelled. I was about to yell again till I heard little feet running my way

" Ma'am?" They said walking towards me

" we need to get ready" I said " come on let's go and take a bath" I said they started to walk to the bathroom and I followed them.
::::
" undress the bunny rabbit" I said as I took off their shirt and the Rest of their clothes. ( my grandma always said this to me)
:::
" is that hot enough?" I asked as they put their little hands underneath the water to feel the temperature.

" dats good Bri" thy said calling me by the nickname they gave me

" ok then time for a bath" I said tickling their little tummy's

~~5 minutes later~~

I wrapped a towel around them picked them up and ran them into my room pretending they where super women.

" WWWWEEEEEEEE" they yelled as I Carried them into my room.

" come on let's put on your underwear an your outfit" I said digging through their new clothes I bought for them.

" that one! that one! " Liz (Elizabeth) an brook( Brooklyn) said pointing to this cute little dress

" ok let's put this on then" I said puting on the dress they picked out with some sparkly blue sandals

" looking good" they said looking at each other as if they where looking in a mirror. They do this every time they get dressed it's adorable!

" y'all are to cute" I said pinching there cheeks.

" we know" Brooklyn said flipping her long curly black hair.

I giggled a little bit

" come on so I can do y'all hair" I picked Brooklyn up and put her on top of my vanity so I can do her hair. I put it in a neat donut and did the same with Elizabeth.

" go play down stairs so I can get ready" I told them and they went down stairs. (for 3 year olds they Are very smart)

I heard the door open and close meaning it was Heather or KJ. I turned to see Heather.

" hey you look good" I said hugging her

" thx" she said

" you can play with the twins as I get ready" I said

" ok" she said walking towards the living room

I don't need to take a shower cause I already took one This morning.
So I picked out a dress that looked similar to the twins. With my sparkly blue sandals. An a Brown belt.

I went to my vanity brushed out my long black hair and put it into a neat donut

I went to my vanity brushed out my long black hair and put it into a neat donut. I looked at my phone and it was 6:50. I went down stairs to see KJ playing with the twins I took a picture an posted it on Instagram

true.beauty: I swear I love my babies!💯😘

After I posted it kj finally noticed that i was standing there.

" hey beautiful" he said an I blushed

" hey handsome" I said getting on my tippy toes an pecked his lips. And He smiled

" Brina if we get to stay that gonna be my daddy" Elizabeth asked. I just looked at him not knowing what to say.

" of course I'm gonna be your daddy" he said picking her up and kissing her cheek. Then Brooklyn ran up to him he picked her up too an kissed her cheek

Soon everyone started showing up or dinner.

Sorry I'm tired I'll update soon.

Show my book some love!💙❤️

;D COMMENT & VOTE ;D