The deal

They had returned with Elsa, but she still wasn't herself. She's been acting up every time around Jack, leading the fact that she ignores him.

"Elsa, hurry up,"

Rapunzel said as she began to tap her foot. The girls planned on going to shop and hang out with Elsa's sister, Anna.

"Okay, okay." 

She said with a smile. Both linked arms and began to walk towards Merida and Mackenzie.

"About time. Now c'mon, your sister is waiting." 

Mack said with excitement as she unlocked the doors of her car. Anna was standing, with a big smile on her face.

"Elsa!" 

She yelled in excitement. Both sisters reunited with a hug. Then Rapunzel joins in the hug.

"Anna, it has been so long. So what happened lately at your school?"

Anna goes to a public school since she doesn't have any powers.

"Well, I met a boy and his name is Kristoff. I also may have been on a..."

She mumbled the rest. Elsa knew what she was going to say. She smiled knowing that Anna is growing up so fast.

"Hey Elsa, I heard that you have a eye on someone," 

Anna said as she placed her arm around her sister's shoulder. Elsa then looks at her sister, is wiggling her eyebrows. Elsa, being a killjoy, let out a laugh.

"That is false, I need to focus on our well-being."

Anna then looks at Elsa and smiles.

"I know, you just want to keep it low key."

Elsa then began to feel sad, memories flooding in her head. She began to grab her bag and started to go back on campus.

"Hey, where are you going?" 

said Mackenzie as she sees Elsa walk away. She stops and turn to face Mack.

"I don't feel good, go on ahead, its fine." 

Elsa said as she began to walk a little faster. She then goes to a corner, and looks over to see them still there. Elsa waited until they left. She sighs, since she knew that going back will result terrible things. Elsa headed to the woods, where she had gone to. Her castle, still standing, is glistening under the sun's rays. She took a deep breath and began to head in. She left her hair out of her bun into a braid. Her outfit started to change into the ice dress she had made when she had built the palace.

"Finally..."

She began to breathe and relax as her powers began to release little snowflakes that caused piles of snow to form.

"It's a shame that this talent has gone to waste."

 Said a male voice. Elsa began to have an anxiety attack, as she felt her fear start to play out in her mind. She began to feel her powers to act out since they are controlled by her emotions.

"My... What is this? Fear?"

Elsa the turned around and saw a tall slim figure. A man with skin so grey, that color is nowhere to be seen. Eyes, the color of amber, pierced her soul, causing her to back away even more. His hair and clothes are as black as night, making him be hidden in the shadows.

"W-who are you?" 

Elsa said as she began to start heading outside. The man only chuckled, taking in her fear. He gave her a sinister smile.