Elsa, don't...

A/N

Wow I got 200 views already?

~

The gang followed until Mackenzie stopped them.

 "What's going on?" 

They explained the problem.

"Of course, jealousy got to him." 

Mack said as she began to chuckle.

"why do i bother?"

"Its Elsa..."

Mackenzie then felt her flames to appear from her hands.

"lets go,"

All of them agreed to follow Jack and Elsa. He brought Elsa to their dorm. She was was struggling to get out of his grasp. She started to drop her temperature causing him to release.

"What's wrong with you?" 

Jack tells her. Elsa began to rub her wrist, knowing that there will be a bruise there. She looked at him with anger in her eyes. 

"What? Is it wrong for me to hang out with my friend?" 

Elsa said, crossing her arms. It frustrates Jack more.

 "Yes it is, if you hang out with another guy!"Jack said. 

Elsa's necklace began to glow, causing a little light to appear.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Jack asked her.

 "That is up to you to figure out. Now excuse me my friend is waiting for me." 

Elsa went toward the door until Jack pulled one of her gloves. She gasp and began to reach out for it.

 "No you are not." 

Jack said. He placed the glove above his head. Elsa started to feel the temperature drop, seeing a noticeable shiver from Jack.

 "Give me back my glove."

 "Just tell me why."

 Jack said. Elsa tried to get her glove from him

 "No because it hurts." 

Elsa turns away. 

"You are so oblivious." 

Jack heard her. He clench his fist, and grunt. He knew that Elsa saw what happened back there with Rapunzel. His anger controlled him.

 "Fine." 

Jack said his face started to heat up

"I don't care on what you really feel."

 "Enough Jack." 

Elsa said as she walked away.

 "You have a frozen heart that you will never be loved. I thought you are different but I was wrong. I hate you."

 Elsa felt her heart ache. Her emotions started to take over that Elsa couldn't take it.

 "I said enough."

 Elsa said. She made ice spikes that blocked Jack.  Elsa saw the look of his face, fear has struck him. She then face her back at Jack. A tear fell as she knew that Jack, the person who cherish her dearly, is now considering her as a monster.

 "Elsa I-" 

He was cut off when Elsa ran out. The gang saw Elsa ran out of the room. The gang went inside and saw the ice spikes.

 "What did you do Jack." 

Mackenzie said. Her fists glowed as fire appeared, causing jack to back away. 

"Woah, hold on there, this is not the way one handles this situation!"

 Hiccup said as he began to push Merida to Mack.

"I have reasons "

Merida calmed her down, letting Mack to extinguished the flame.

 "Let's go after Elsa." 

Hiccup said, having everyone follow him outside.

~outside~

Elsa was at the campus. She couldn't find a place to hide for the meantime.

"Elsa!" 

She heard. Jack was running toward her. Elsa began to panic and started to to run to a trail that leads to the lake.

 "Elsa!" 

Jack said, causing himself to stop mid way before he reached the ice.

"Please stop!" 

Elsa saw part of the lake turn ice. She stepped on the ice and snowflakes patterns appeared. She ran toward the woods.

 "Elsa wait!" 

Jack yelled out, but Elsa was out of sight.

A/N

Well there's the chapter.