To the beach

Thursday came in a flash. Elsa, Punzie, and Merida are getting ready for the beach. As for the guys they had to tease Jack. 

"C'mon man admit it." 

Hiccup said. They are waiting for the girls.

 "Yeah man how do you prefer, Elsa or Rapunzel?" 

Flynn asked, wiggling his eyebrows at Jack. Jack looks at them in disbelief.

"I prefer Elsa. She's unique." 

Jack said, crossing his arms

"Besides, she's been a good friend lately. What about you, Flynn."

Flynn stood quiet, rubbing his chin.

"Well, Rapunzel looks like a fun girl to hang out, so..."

"Is that your answer?"

Hiccup asked looking at his book. Jack is also waiting for his response.

"yes."

Flynn sighs in defeat. Hiccup pat his shoulder, knowing that Rapunzel loves someone else, and that Flynn really doesn't have a chance.

Later Punzie and Merida came with their stuff in a backpack.

"Where's Elsa?" 

Hiccup asked. Merida began to laugh, making everyone look at her weirdly.

"Oh Elsa is findin' her phone."

 Merida said as she wiped away a tear.

"I know where's her phone." 

Jack said. He went to his dorm and found Elsa in a oversize jacket, probably hiding her beachwear.

Well this is awkward

Jack thought to himself as Elsa was still looking

Elsa sighs then notice Jack standing by the door frame.

"hey Jack do you know where my phone is?" 

It took Jack a while, which caused him to blush. He pointed to the couch. Elsa went to the couch and saw her phone between the wedge.

 "Thanks Jack. You're a lifesaver"

Elsa went up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. This caused Jack to blush even more. Elsa took notice of it and laughs.

"C'mon Jack, the others are waiting."

With that, Elsa left to meet up with the rest, leaving Jack alone, touching his cheek.

~at the beach~

" 'ey 'hat not fair!"

 Merida said. They were playing volleyball. Elsa won the game between Merida.

 "Who's next to play?"

 Elsa asked, holding up the ball. 

 "Well ask Frost here!" 

Hiccup said dropping his book. It's the first time everyone sees Hiccup not pay attention to his book. Jack went and began to serve. Elsa spiked it and won. 

"Hey!" 

Jack said, pouting and crossing his arms

"That's how the game works." 

"Well, I'm done playing."

Jack said and went to the beach chairs and sat down, still pouting. Elsa laughs and went toward the ocean.

 "What are you doing?"

 Jack asked, looking away from the group.

"Going for a swim." 

And Elsa went inside. The rest of the group went in and Jack stayed behind and drew in the sand.

~one hour later~

The gang went back to the school. When they went back to the dorms, a figure appeared. 

"Oh look how close is Jack Frost is with Elsa Snow. But not for long." 

And it disappeared.

~At the dorm~

Elsa was tired. Jack was tired as well. Once they arrived to their rooms, Jack collapsed on the couch, following Elsa.

"Today was fun."

Jack said. Elsa looked at him and nodded. 

"I wish we still had time to be there but we have school tomorrow."

Jack nodded at Elsa's response. They both sat there in silence. Jack knew that he just met Elsa for almost a week, but it felt like years. Elsa sighs.

"welp, I'm going to go hit the hay. We have to present these drawings of ours."

Elsa then waved and shut the door to her room. Jack sat there and placed his hands on his eyes and lean back on the couch once more.