Elsa's weird day

The morning of Friday went by smoothly. Elsa started to feel the cold breeze of the morning, very refreshing for her but not so much for Jack. Elsa laughs it off and continues her way to art class. It was halfway through the class, a new student came to the academy. She entered the art class, interrupting the class. Jack and Elsa looked at each other but Elsa knew who she is.

 "Well we have another new student. Well introduce yourself." 

Mrs. Ruby said. The girl standing there had long, auburn hair. She had freckles  and a set of purple eyes, very rare for someone to have.

"My name is Mackenzie Shell." 

Said the new student, smiling.

"Well I'm Mrs. Ruby you can sit right in front of Ms. Snow." 

Mrs. Ruby said, pointing at the empty chair.

 "Mackenzie it's been long we seen each other." 

Elsa said, smiling. Mackenzie smiles in return.

"Yeah it's has been long." 

Mackenzie said. She notice Elsa's gloves.

 "What's with the gloves?" 

Mackenzie asked. This made Elsa nervous.

"Meet me at the bathroom at lunch Mack."

 Elsa said. Mack nodded in return

~at lunch~

Mackenzie waited for Elsa. About 3 minutes she arrived. 

"Now tell me what's with the gloves. You know we always tell secrets when we were yay big."

 Mack said. 

"It's not very easy to say things. I was careless back then... I should've learned better."

"What happened?"

Elsa told about the accident when Mackenzie left for Corona. 

"That's why. Don't worry your secret is safe with me." 

"Thanks Mack."

 Elsa said, sighing in relief.

~in the afternoon~

Elsa finished school early and decided to go to her dorm early. Jack happens to be crashing on the sofa.

"Jack, move, I want to sit down."

Elsa said as she dropped her backpack on the floor. Jack then moved his legs to make space for Elsa. 

"I never thought my roommate will be so whiny."

Elsa sat down and looks at him in shock. She lightly punched his arm. 

"How dare you?"

"Ow."

Jack then gets up and pulls Elsa up as well. He grabs his staff and opens the window. Elsa looks at him confused. 

"Elsa, want to go out and fly?"

Elsa looks at him even more confused.

"But I can't fly."

Jack held her hand and proceed to the window.

"Then hold on tight."

Both were off flying through the campus. At first, Elsa had her eyes closed, hand almost crushing Jack's, but she then opened her eyes to see the view. The scene was perfect, almost like a scene from a movie. They stopped by the bell tower. It was a clear view of the campus.

"Wow..."

Elsa gasped. Jack smiled and flew in front of her face, startling Elsa. 

"You are the only one I taken out for a flight."

Elsa looks at him in with a smirk. 

"I doubt that. I bet you brought Punzie or Merida here."

Jack shook his head. Elsa was surprised. She never expected for someone who has a friend group chooses her instead of the others to fly. She then laughs. 

"I go here every time I have something on my mind. Its a perk for those who fly."

Elsa continues to listen to him.

"At times, it's because I miss my sister. She is all alone with my mother, who is sick. I know that they will make it but at times, I think of the opposite."

Elsa then placed her hand on his shoulder. 

"If you need someone to talk to, I am here. Remember, I'm your roommate and friend."

Jack nodded at Elsa, smiling. He then moved next to Elsa and began to enjoy the view. Its been hours that Elsa started to feel sleepy. Jack check the time. It was midnight.

"Come on Elsa, let's go back."

Elsa nodded and held his hand. Jack made sure to hold on to Elsa's hand. They arrived safely to the dorms. Elsa wobbled her way to her room, whispering goodnight. Once he made sure that she was on her bed, he made his way to his room. He knew he could count on Elsa with things, but could she count oh him. Mostly on the fact on why she is wearing gloves. 

"What is she hiding?"