Meet the gang

~next morning~

Elsa got up early before her alarm went off. She took a bath and wore a white dress but only reaches the knees. Elsa was deciding if she should make her hair into a bun or let it loose, but at the end she let her hair down and applied light makeup. She grab her phone, backpack and gloves and began to walk out to meet up with Punzie and Merida in the hallway.

"So, Elsa, who's your roommate?" 

Punzie said with a smile. 

"Well, he's a tall boy, his hair is brown, and for some reason he doesn't wear shoes." 

Elsa said. Punzie gasped.

"You're roommates with the Jack Frost, he became the most popular boy in the academy, even though he's a first year!" 

Said Punzie, squealing. It caused Elsa to roll her eyes. They were off to class which is art for Elsa and Punzie and P.E for Merida. As Elsa and Punzie entered the class room Punzie went to talk to the teacher.

 "Oh so we have a new student." 

Punzie nodded and pointed to Elsa. Elsa did a little wave.

"Well introduce yourself." 

The teacher said. Elsa went in front of the class. She felt nervous, but she knew that she has to introduce herself.

"Hi my name is Elsa Snow." 

"Well Elsa I'm Mrs. Ruby,  your teacher. We have an available seat next to Mr. Frost." 

Mrs. Ruby said pointing next to Jack. She sat down and didn't notice that Punzie didn't like it. 

"We meet again, snowflake." 

Jack said. Elsa gave him a confused look.

 "Snowflake?"

 She questioned hime, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah because you look fragile and beautiful like a snowflake."

 Jack blurted out. He covered his mouth and blushed. Elsa laugh.

"Well, thank you, I think." 

She said confused.

'Why Elsa has his attention?' 

Punzie though. She went into deep thought until she heard the teacher. 

"Now class do a drawing of your partner you're sitting next to. It will be due tomorrow." 

Mrs. Ruby said. The bell rang and it was time for Elsa to go to music class. She notice that someone is following her. She turn around and it was only Jack.

 "Oh hi Jack."

 She said with a smile. Jack smiles as well.

"What's your next class?"

 "My next class is music." 

Jack said as he checked the piece of paper in his hand.

 "Oh so I'm in your class." 

Elsa said in amuse.

"Let me see your schedule." 

Said Jack. Elsa gave her schedule to him. 

"Sweet we have the same schedule." 

They were off to music.

~the bell rings~

Some classes already passed so it's lunch time. Elsa went walking toward her locker until a boy stopped her.

 "Hey there."