Chapter 2

- Megan's POV -

Gym class was honestly the worst class for me. But miraculously, I was still passing.

"Were you talking to Harry, that nerd?.." Holly, one of my friends scrunched her nose up dissapprovingly.

"He was getting hurt.'' I shrugged. "But yeah he's weird.. And a bit awkward."

"Well you could say that again, me turning around as I found Harry stretching out.

"Ah cramp, good lordie." I hear him, me biting my lip and turning back to Holly.

"Well.." I didn't have anything to say.

"He'd be the last person anyone would want to be with. I mean no one likes him." Holly laughed dryly.

We were interrupted by Coach Higgins blowing roughly on his whistle.

'OKAY LISTEN UP CLASS!" He blew on his whistle once again, as we automatically lined up in front of him.

I was in my usual gym clothes, a black tank top, some gray shorts that went above the knee, and a pair of old converse. My hair was put up in a high ponytail as well.

"STYLES!" Coach scolded Harry who seemed to be in his own little bubble.

"Dork." I hear someone say, throwing a ball at him.

"Ow." He snorted, narrowing his eyes as he hurriedly lined up.

"Okay. So we are going to be having a nice and old school game of dodgeball. Team captains are of course my main men Tomlinson and Malik."

Sadly, me and Liam only had two classes together, and Gym wasn't one of them.

Funny how Coach called us by our last names.

The two boys started saying names, each person walking to the side of the team.

"Meg." Louis smiled lopsidedly at me.

Raising my eyebrows, I semi jog over to his side.

"Sad Jess isn't here?" I joked, him nudging me as I chuckled.

I cross my arms over my chest, watching the class slowly disperse to their side.

As people started to go to their seperate teams, Harry was one of the two people left, and it was Louis turn to pick.

"Hey, pick Harry." I whispered.

"What? Why would I?"

"Because if he's on Zayn's team, then he'll be dead meat.''

Louis groaned. "Fine, anything for you sweet cheeks."

Rolling my eyes, I chuckled.

"I'll take the nerd." Louis pointed.

Harry looked around, before pressing his lips into a thin line. "Me?"

"I don't know, is there any other dork around?" Louis said sarcastically. "Use your brain for other things than fucking math bro.''

"Lou." I hushed, hip bumping him.

Harry snorted, slouching as he looked as if he had trouble walking.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I pursed my lips.

Once coach blew his whistle, that was when all hell broke loose.