Chapter 10

WARNING: A BIT OF SOME DIRTY STUFF IN HERE**

---------------------------------------

- Harry's POV -

Best night of my life. I kissed Megan, and Megan kissed me.

It felt good to not be made fun of for once.. Although it felt really different to have all the girls' eyes on me at prom. I mean I took Megan because..

I-I think I like her. These past few days, I've learned so much about her, I'm sure it was the same with her to me.

We walked to my flat which was about a block and a half away, almost there.

Megan would glance at me occasionally then smile to herself, as if she was thinking of something.

"What are you thinking of in that pretty little head of yours?"

She looked up at me, chuckling. "Just.. You really got me drooling over you, I'm not going to lie." She said honestly me laughing at her remark.

"Really?" I smiled, stopping in front of her and slowly wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Yeah.." She still couldn't stop staring at me.

"You okay with going to mine?" I whispered.

"Is anyone at your place?" She bit her lip.

"My mum and sister told me they'd be away for a couple hours before I left to prom.." My voice trailed, her grinning.

"Okay, let's go to yours." Meg came closer, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Leaning in my lips firmly planted on hers, as she smiled through the kiss. Luckily no one was around the streets now.

Megan hopped up, me caressing her, as I cupped her thighs. Her legs wrapped around my waist, the kiss getting more heated as her eyes fluttered against my cheek in a butterly kiss.

Tilting her head back, I started kissing her neck, lightly nipping at the skin.

She moaned softly, her body pressing against mine.

I started kissing her where her jaw and neck met, my tongue doing most of the work as she drew in a breath shakily.

"Are you okay," I murmered against her skin as she nodded.

One of my arms, stayed under her thighs to keep contact, my hand raising to hesitantly touch her body.

It feels as if her stare was burning right through me, as she breathed heavily.

I squeezed her breast teasingly her gasping, lips parting.

I keep touching over her breasts, sucking hard on her neck. My teeth grazed her skin, her moaning my name out. "Harry..H-Harry.'' Her head fell back in pleasure, her grip tightening around me.

"L-let's go." She stuttered as I groaned, carrying her bridal style and sprinting down the street.

Megan giggled slightly, nuzzling her face closer to my chest as her arms fell around my neck.

Once we reached his place, I was still new to the surroundings, probably because I've only been here like twice to work on the biology project.

Harry picks out the spare key under his welcome mat as I watched him nervously fumble with the key as he tried to open the door.

I chuckled.

"Loosen up a bit.'' I whispered into his ear, kissing him just where his jaw and neck met.

He drops the key, me laughing.

"Jesus.'' He grumbled, picking up the key again.

I completely loved how he was so nervous around me.

In countless attempts to open the door, finally he succeeds, kicking it closed behind us.

"Let's go to my room." He nods, still hurriedly bringing me there.

"Relax!" I smiled, glancing at him.

"I'm nervous.. I-I never tried this with a girl before." He admitted.

He gently sets me on his bed as I cuddled towards his covers, my eyes fluttering.

"That's okay if you don't feel comfortable tonight, Harry. I'm tired anyway." I yawned, watching him get out of the tux.

"Noo, don't go to bed yet." He says, undoing his tie, as he smiled at me.

All he was in now was a white button up, and some slacks.

"Mmm come here." I hummed, motioning over at him.

Scooting over, we both manage to fit on such a small mattress as he grinned down at me.

He leans down, his lips meeting mine in a somewhat innocent kiss as I smiled.

Harry hovered over me, his curls tickling my face slightly as I chuckled.

We resumed the kiss, picking up the pace a bit as I hungrily kissed him.

Both of us sitting up, I started leaving love bites over his neck. The sound of him heavily breathing was what urged me to continue as I unbuttoned his shirt slowly.

Tugging it off, his toned upper body seemed to taunt me, as I bit my lip, eyeing him.

"You like?"

I stuck my tongue out as he smirked slightly.

"You'll have to tell me what your tattoos mean someday." I whispered, fascinated.

"Soon." He breathed out, as he slowly slipped me out of my dress.