Chapter 4

A/N:

So to make it more clear, Harry IS exactly like Marcel, the way he walks, talks, and etc. Just that I didn't go by Marcel here! Idk why I didn't, but it's to late now! lol :3

_______________________

- Megan -

"You.. You play chess after school." I rose an eyebrow, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I just have to participate." He corrected.

"Oh my god." I whispered. It was like a nerd hive.

All of them started looking at me as if I was some goddess, as I furrowed my eyebrows just stooping my head low and following behind Harry.

"Just wait here, I'll be back in a jiffy."

Jiffy.

- Harry's POV -

"Why is Megan Reese here? Isn't she one of the populars?.." One of my chess friends asked.

They weren't really my friends at all, I preferred to be alone most of the time so I could concentrate on my school work.

"Yes." I said flatly, pushing my glasses up.

"Why, must I ask?"

"We have a biology project, and so we're going to talk about it."

"Lucky you." Another said with a sense of sarcasm.

"It'll be awfully hard..But it will only be in a month's time." I nodded.

"A month is a long time."

"Not in my calculations."

"Well.. Don't want to keep the female waiting." He pointed, as I watch her play with the ends of her hair, somehow insecurely.

- Megan's POV -

"What'd they say?" I asked once Harry sat next to me at the back of the room.

"Nothing important," He shook his head. "Look, if you don't want to be partners with me, I could always just reason with Mr. Harris."

I looked up at the boy, and he seemed to be nervous.

"Um.' I pondered. Would it be that low of me to do that?..

I mean.. What's something bad that could happen? It's a project after all..

"It's okay, Harry. I don't hate you. Just because I'm way out of your league doesn't mean that I don't like you."

He grinned, his braces right there.

"Don't get to happy there." I chuckled.

"Sorry, I just am.."

"That's okay, I was kidding."

"So about this project?''

"Um what do you want to do?" I asked, digging out the biology papers.

"I was thinking of.. Doing an evolution of species."

"Okay um, is that on the list?" I bit my lip.

That sounded really interesting, but of course I had to pretend I didn't know what the hell that was.

"Yeah, I'm sure it's right..here.' He pointed, me nodding once.

"We're going to have to make a model and a five page essay.." I rose my eyebrows, scanning my eyes through the words.

"Sounds like fun." I say sarcastically, letting out a sigh.