Chapter 16

- Megan -

Harry was now relaxed, his warmth radiating as I smiled, nuzzling closer into his chest.

I feel him kiss the top of my head once more before looking me in the eyes.

"I ignored you, because Liam threatened me.. A couple of days ago."

My eyebrows etched in confusion. "What? What do you mean.. Threatened you?" I clenched my fists.

"No, not like that, but he made a proposition."

"And that was..?"

"I-if I stayed away from you, he would stay away from you, and me." He bit his lip. "I'm sorry, I'm such an idiot, I had no choice." He gushed.

I was speechless. Why would he do that?

"Harry, you know I can protect myself. For god sake, I tackled you back there." I frowned.

He groaned. "That was only because I wasn't ready!" Harry reasoned.

I rose an eyebrow, as if saying 'Are you challenging me?'

"Okay, I'll prove it. On three, try and pin me down." Harry nods, pushing his glasses up as we both sat in front of each other.

"If you say so." I giggled, moving my hair to my back.

I count him off, both of us going for it, as I easily tackled him again.

He groaned, me laughing.

"No fair, I didn't want to hurt you that time."

I smirked. "Don't hold back, just go for it!"

"No, I don't want to hurt you!"

"I doubt you will!" I taunted, him sticking his tongue out.

I count off again, Harry's arms took my waist and flipped me over on the mattress. I gasped, my hair fanning over the bed.

I feel his breath tickle my face slightly as I grinned. "That was good!''

"Good?" He laughed.

"Good. That was.." I pretended to lean in for a kiss, but immediately tackle him again and end up on top of him.

"Cheater." He accused, me winking cheekily.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thanks for dinner, Anne." I smiled as she hugged me tightly.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to my son, Megan." She smiled, facing me.

Harry was currently in the kitchen washing the dishes, Gemma on the couch watching tv.

"He's really, really nice." I nodded.

"I'm glad you went beyond his looks, and liked him for the person he is. You're the first, for Harry." She tells me as we both watch Harry concentratedly wash the dishes.

"Agh, water. ow." He mumbled, wiping his eyes and then putting his glasses back on.

I chuckled. "Definitely. You're son's the best thing that's happened to me in awhile."

"Awhile?"

"I recently got out of a bad relationship.. He changed that." I bit my lip.

"Oh. Well he's a good kid. All he does is to be.."

"Mum! Hey, it's your favourite!" Gemma pointed at the tv.

We both laughed, before Anne made her way to the couch, and I made my way next to Harry, as he looked down at me.

"Can I help?" I smiled.

"I saw you talking to my mum.. Did she tell you something embarassing? Are you leaving me?"

I chuckled at his questions. "No, she didn't tell me anything bad. And no, I'm not leaving."

He smiled, sighing in relief.

"She told me.. I was your first friend?.."

"I-it's true. And you're the only girl who didn't cringe and run away when you saw me."

I did the first thing that popped up in my head, and that was hug him.

I felt his wet hands, wrap around my shoulders as I giggled.

"Sorry, hands are wet." He awared.

"That's alright." I smiled, leaning my head on his chest. "Soo can I help?"

"No, it's my job to finish this." He pouted.

"You wash and I dry?"

Before he could say anything, I started up.

"You're so cute." He blurted out, me grinning. Harry blushed, looking down as he continued to wash the fine china.

"Thanks." I bit back a smile, wiping the dishes he'd passed me with a towel.

I loved it when he was awkward.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that." He chuckled.

"No I know I'm cute." I joked, him laughing.

As we did the dishes, Harry would sneak a couple of kisses on my cheek and on my neck, making me giggle like crazy.

He does it again, me laughing, closing my eyes.

I screamed, throwing soap at him once he started teasingly nipping at my skin.

Harry gasps, following that, as it turned into a complete.. dish fight?

Wait, we weren't throwing plates or anything.