Chapter 19 *last chapter*

*TWO DAYS LATER*

- Megan -

It was the first day me and Harry came out as an official couple, walking down the hall hand in hand that Monday morning.

Harry started to slowly change actually..

On days he would have his hair naturally curly yet still wore glasses, or he either dressed casually or still had his hair styled.

I never really figured him out yet. But whatever it was really.. I kept repeatedly telling him he was perfect inside and out.

Well throughout all the bullshit..

We still found a way back to each other.

I stopped hanging out with my old friends.

I pretty much put my popularity on pause. For me and Harry.

Me and Harry had like four classes together, me assuming the rest of his classes were other AP classes.

If people wanted to judge us? They could go on ahead.

Harry taught me one thing, and that was to not care about what people thought about you.. Because that was obviously them.

As I walked down the halls with him, I could see my old friends giving us dirty looks, and the jocks just completely shocked at both Harry's new look and me actually being with him..

I glared at Liam and Jess who were both in their little worlds, making out.

He was a mistake in my life.. Harry renewed me.

Harry kisses me on the cheek, me smiling.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah." I nodded, intertwining our fingers.

 "I.. I think I love you, Megan." I hear him say.

"What?" I gasped, stopping in a halt.

"I love you." He repeats slowly. "And when I go off to college.. I-I want you to come with me. I want to just be with you for as long as I can."

My lips trembled, my lips parting slightly in shock as tears welled up in my eyes. Tears of joy, might I say.

I nodded. "Yeah. I.. I love you too." I smiled widely, as he slowly plants his lips on mine the kiss just being.. Perfect, as others would say. As I kissed him, my world just slowed. Everything did.

All I could see and feel was him. Harry Styles.

The nerd that stole my heart..

Or should I say, the man Behind The Glasses.

Turns out..

All I ever needed was him.

* THE END *