Chapter 7

- Megan -

I was eating lunch with my usual group of friends, the populars, me somehow feeling empty and bored.

"Did Liam really cheat on you with Jess?" Hayley, one of my other friends asked.

Okay, maybe I do have a lot of friends.. So what?

I didn't answer. "He isn't my boyfriend anymore." I shrugged, brushing my hands over my top.

"Oh my god!"

"Aw fuck him, Meg. He's stupid."

"Yeah, you could do better."

Comments followed one another, just making me more even depressed.

Looking around the cafateria, I still find Liam and Jess talking. Yeah.. What the hell was that?

I sighed, looking away painfully, only to find Harry at a table alone, books and more books surrounding his table as he ate from a bowl while flipping a page.

He seemed so peaceful alone, thank god he wasn't being bothered by any of the jocks.

There were basically two huge tables reserved for the populars, me sitting in the opposite one from all the jocks which were terribly loud..

"So I heard you're biology partners with that weird and dorky kid."

"He isn't weird." I blurted out accidentally shaking my head as they looked at me funny. "He's.. Weirder." I chuckled, lying.

"We feel so so sorry for you."

"Take advantage of him."

"That is soo gross.."

I bit my lip, eating the last of my soup, before the bell rang, signifying lunch was over.

"I should get to class." I nodded, not really feeling on lying any further about Harry.

"See ya later!" Mandy waved, sending me a smile.

*******

I was walking down the hall, in the direction of my locker, until I bumped into Niall.

''Oh hey, Niall." I smiled.

"Hey Meg." He said urgently, as I looked at him confusedly.

"The guys are shoving Harry into your locker." Niall sighed.

"What?!" My eyes widened, shocked. I didn't really know what to say.

"Just come on.'' He motioned, taking my forearm into his hand as he led me through the halls and to where my locker was.

I gasped, nearly the whole football team surrounding my locker and laughing their heads off.

Loosening from Niall's grip I ran towards the group, as I find Zayn and Louis taunting Harry inside my locker.

"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS!" I shouted, squirming around.

"Get out of here." I sighed.

"No! Plus what do you care? It's funny." Zayn laughed banging hard on my locker. I could even hear Harry crying..

"Please Louis, stop it." I pleaded, looking at him seriously.

He furrowed his eyebrows, sighing. "Enough guys." Louis simply says and they silence.

"Let's go." He motioned and they immediately disperse.

"Thanks Lou." I said quietly, looking down at my hands.

Once the hallway seemed to clear, I hurriedly open up my locker.

I help the boy out, looking at him sympathetically.