8

10 years later

Emily is know 12 years old. We have one more child. We had a boy. His name is Isaac Alexander Grier.

He is know 6 years old. Nash and I are happily married. We still live in the same house with all the boys and their kids and wife's.

Cam has a 2 girls and 1 boy the girls are Sofia she is 6 and Anna who is 12, her and Emily are best friends and same with Sofia and Isaac. And his son is 5 his name is Shawn.

Matt has 2 kids one girl and one boy. The boys name is Matt jr. He is 5 and the girl name is Andrea she is 9.

Taylor has 1 boy. His is jace. He is 9

Carter 1 girl. Her is Ava. She is 5

Shawn has 2 twin boys. One named Oliver he is 12 and one is olly he is also 12.

Jack j has a daughter and son. His daughters name is Kayla she is 12 and his sons name is Jason he is 6.

Jack g. Has a daughter. Her name is Jackie. She is 12.

All the kids get along despite their age difference and they all have each other's back.

"Mom" I hear Isaac yell. "Yea" I say. He's stand at the top of the stares in boxers and a shirt.

"I can't find my shorts" he says. "Let me go check the dryer" I say and he nods.

I walk to the dyer and open it I dig through it then find isaacs shorts.

I throw them to him and he catches them. "You could've just walked up the stairs" Nash giggles.

"I have two kids, it would be better to just throw" I say then kiss Nash.

"Mom, dad can we go swimming?" Emily asks. "Okay" Nash says. "Watch out for your brother" I say. "I will don't worry" she says.

Her and her cousins go to the back yard. Even though we all aren't related we have each other's kids call us auntie or uncle.

We see Emily and Oliver talking.

"Do you think they would be a thing?" I ask Nash. "My son is to young to date!" Shawn says which makes us laugh.

"Emily won't be able to date till she is 55 and I'll scare any boy that likes her" Nash says and we laugh.

"Yea I agree with dad" we hear Isaac say. "Aww that so sweet Isaac" I say.

"Ok.. Let's go push Emily in the pool!" Isaac says and him and Jason laugh and go.

"And Isaac is back" Nash says and we all laugh.

~~~~

"Dinner time!" Kate, alexia, Sarah, Sofia, Caitlyn, Abby, Lana and I called the boys and children into the dining room.

Kate is carters wife. Alexia is cams wife. Sarah is Taylor's wife. Sofia is matts wife. Caitlyn is shawns wife. Abby is jack j's wife. Lana is jack g's wife.

They all came running in. We already had everyone's plate handed it. The plate had chicken and rice on it.

The kids drank orange juice while the adults and Nash drank wine. (I did and Nash for fun lol)

"Babe" Nash said. "Yes honey" I say. "I'm taking you on a date tonight" he said. "Oh where and when?" I ask.

"Tonight at 8:30" he says. "Okay " I say. Nash leans in an kisses me out lips move in sync before we hear some 'aww' and 'eww'

We pull apart and finish eating. "Lana can you please watch Isaac and Emily while I go on a date with Nash?" I ask.

"Sure" she says excitedly. "Thanks" I say. "Oh mommys going on a date with daddy!" Isaac yells.

I finish up and then go upstairs and get ready.

"Girls I need you help getting ready!" I yell. They come running up with a whole bunch of clothes and makeup.
They sit in my bed.

"Is it casual or fancy?" Sarah asks. "It's casual" I say.

They go through my closet and pick out high waisted jeans and a shirt that says hakuna matata bitch. And a sweater to go over it.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm releasing a new book soon! Comment and vote.

Love ya💞