11

Claire's p.o.v

"What about the carnival?" I asked. "Yeah" Abby said. "What about the kids?" Matt asked.

"Their coming too duh!!" I said in a duh tone.

"Oh okay" he laughed. "When's it open" Nash asked holding my hand. "Tonight or we go go another night" I said. "We'll go tonight" he said and everyone agreed.

•Carnival Time•

We were currently in the car riding on our way to the carnival. Some of the kids in either  cams, Taylor, or my car.

"Isaac, Emily stay with either me or daddy ok?" I said. "Okay" they said and nodded.

We pulled up to the parking lot and got out. I walked to the back and got Isaac out.

"Emily hold your brothers hand" I said and she nodded taking his hand. I grabbed Isaac's hand while Nash went on the other side and grabbed Emily's.

A couple minutes after the rest of them came. The kids went to say hi to their friends then we all walked into a bug ground.

"What do you guys wanna do first?" Alexia asked the kids. "Their!" Matt jr. Said pointing to to a game when you have a water gun and aim to fill and pop the ballon.

We walked over their and asked for tickets.

•At home•

We just come home from the carnival, all the kids went to sleep already so the adults stayed away and did whatever.

All the adults were in the living room watching tv.

"Babe" Nash said. "Yes Nashy" I said. "Can I talk to you in the kitchen?" He asked. "Yea sure" I gulped nervously.

We walked into the kitchen. I sat on the counter and Nash stood in between my legs.

"What's wrong?" I asked Nash. "I..um i w-want anotherchild" he said the last part quickly so I didn't hear.

"Nash please say it" I said holding both his cheeks up so he's looking at me. "I wanna try for another child" Nash said.

"Oh" was all I could say. Yes I do want more children I just don't think know is the time. "I knew it was a stupid idea" he huffed as he ran his rand through his hair.

"No, Nash baby, it wasn't a stupid idea" I said. "Yes it was, I shouldn't have brought it up" he said.

"Nash I never meant to hurt your feelings... I wanna try too" I said hoping to get a smile on his face.

He turned to face me with a big grin on his face. "Really?" He asked. "Yea" I nodded my head.

"I also have another idea" he said. "Okay what is it?" I asked. "We should move into our own house" Nash exclaimed.

"Yea I'd love to Nash" I said. I hopped off the counter and walked up to him. He pulled me in by my waist leaving no space between up.

"I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" I whispered back before I felt our lips connect.

I felt the same sparks, as I did when we first kissed. Our lips moved in sync, he pushed me against the wall.

I pulled away and brushed my lips against his.

"You're one horny boy Nash" I said making him blush. "Hey! It's not my fault I have such an amazing wife" Nash said.

"Common" I said pulling his hand back into the living room.

"Guys! Nash and I have something to say" I said as their attention turns toward Nash and I.

"Where getting our own house" Nash said. Everyone got up to congratulate us.

As everyone congratulated Nash and I. A package came through the mail slot off the door.

Matt got up and walked over to the door.

"Nash its for you" Matt said walking into the living room. "Whose it from?" Nash asks. "From Katie Winters" Matt says.

"Katie!" Nash yells.  Who is Katie?

Nash grabbed the package from Matt. He paced back and forth before he ran up to a room and locked himself in.

"Who's Katie?" I asked. "I don't know" cam said.

---------------------------------------------

Who do u think Katie is?