14

Claire Underwood's P.O.V:

I guess I was laying on my be with the note in my hand for quite a while because I heard the front door open and the boys walk into the house.

I panicked cause I still ha the note, it was to late to go to put it back so I stuffed it under my pillow.

I grabbed my phone and pretended to be on it as Nash walked in.

"Hey Claire" he said. "Yes" I said looking up from my phone. "I came to say goodnight!" He said and kissed my forehead then left. 

•3 days later•

Nash has been mad and ignoring me lately. I'm getting quite mad.

I got up from my bed and barged into his room. He was on his phone doing god knows what.

I sat at the edge of his bed.

"Nash" I said. He looked up at me then back at his phone. "What do you want?" He asked quite rudely.

"I want to know why you're mad at me?" I asked. "You honestly don't know?" He asked. I sighed and nodded my head no.

"You went through my letter box!" He yelled. "Even though you put the letter back, I know you took it and read it!" He yelled again.

"I trusted you! You promised me! I can't believe you!" He yelled. "Katie would never to anything like this!" He yelled.

I stay quiet. Once Nash realized what he had said he got up and sat down beside me.

"Claire in so sorry I didn't mea-"

"It's fine!" I slightly yelled interrupting him. "I'm so sorry Claire" he said. "I told you it's fine"

He hugged me then let go. We walked downstairs and sat in the couch with the rest of the boys.

"I see you got Nash to clam down" Matt joked. "Yea I guess" I replied.

"When are you guys moving out? Not that I'm rushing you or anything?" Carter asked.

"In a month or two" Nash replied. "Oh cool" cam said.

Just then Nash's phone rang. He picked it up.

"What!....yea....okay....are you for real?....yea yea....okay..ill be their" Nash rushed his words as he spoke with who ever it was.

"We have to go NOW!" He yelled. "What! Why?" I asked.

"I'll tell you on the plane but we'll get the kids then go" Nash said. "Are we coming too?" Cam asked referring to him and his kids and the rest of the boys.

"Yes now pack!" Nash yelled as everyone ran up the stairs.

I ran up to Nash and I's room and got my suitcase.

I started stuffing clothes, makeup and other important things.

I zipped it up and stayed in the outfit I was wearing know which was blue jeans and a Nash Grier hoodie .

I grab a pair of vans and slipped them on.

Nash already had his suitcase downstairs. I walked down to see everyone ready.

"Is everyone getting their kids or is it just Nash and I getting Emily and Isaac?" I asked.

"Yea it just you guys getting your kids" Taylor said.

I nodded and we all piled into the car with our things.

~~~~

We where currently at the airport waiting for our flight to come.

It was Nash, cam, Taylor, carter, Hayes and their wife's with us, also Emily and Isaac.

"Mommy why are we here?" Isaac asked. "Because we're going back to where I used to live" I said hoping not to get anymore questions.

"And where's that?" Emily asked. "North Carolina" I said.

~~~~

Our plane had just landed and where in North Carolina. I missed being here.

"It's good to be back" I said. "Yea" cam said breathing in the air.

We all got our luggage and waited for a taxi.

"So Nash why are we here?" Carter asked.

Nash turned to us and looked at all of us before speaking.

"Katie's alive"

---------------------------------------------

Oh shit! What do you guys think is gonna happen?