12

Nash Grier's P.O.V:

As soon as I heard the name Katie I started freaking out. I grabbed the package and run upstairs to the 3rd out of 7 floors and went and locked myself in a random room.

I opened and seen a couple letter in their.

Katie loved to write. I know you're like who's Katie? Why am I acting like this?

Well I'll tell you about Katie.

When I was 15 Katie she was my girlfriend... She was the most beautiful girl ever. Even to this day I don't think I'm fully over her. She has beautiful brown hair that had a light brown ombré.

She has these beautiful yet mesmerizing brown sparkly eyes. I love Katie so much. One day we where outside and something happened.

She ran out onto the street to get something and um.. A car hit her. I loved her so much. I still do. I can't believe I let her run out their.

Flashback

Nash Grier's P.O.V:

Katie and I where supposed to hang out soon I got ready as I heard the doorbell ring I got up and quickly walked to the door.

I opened it to see the most beautiful girl ever... Katie. Her hair was blown in the gently breeze. Her eyes glistening when she said my name it saw me.

I could never love another girl other than Katie. She was my one and only.

"Nash?" She said snapping me back to reality. "Oh. Yea" I said. "Let's go hang in the yard!" She says.

I held her hand and we walked down sitting on the steps. I pulled her into my lap.

"You're so beautiful" I told her. "You always say that" she says blushing. "I wish everyone could know you're mine, I wanna shout it on the roof top so everyone can know, my un-dying love for you" I said making her blush.

I sat back down and pulled her back onto my lap. "I love you too Nash" she said getting up.

I got up too as she walked onto the grass. I pulled her in by her waist and kissed her.

As we were kissing her sweater flew into the road. "Shit!" She yelled before she ran into the road.

I tried to stop her but it was too late she had already gotten hit by the car.

1 week later

Katie was still unconscious in the hospital. I cried everyday. As I was staring at her lifeless body someone walked in.

"Nash" the voice sighed. I turned around to see her mother. "You should go home".

"No I wanna stay" I said. "Nash the doctor said she might not wake up so just leave"

I got up and left to my house

2 weeks later

I was at Katie's funereal crying my eyes out.

2 days later

I was home sulking, I was to sad to do anything. She died the girl I loved died.

I can't believe she died, I can never love again.

I slipped into depression.

1 month later

I met this girl named Claire she was pretty, she taught me how to love again.

She made my depression go away, this Claire, she was mending my broken heart.

End of flashback

My thoughts got intruded by a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked. "Claire" she sounded sad. "I wanna be alone" I sniffled, going back to full on crying this time.

---------------------------------------------

This Katie girl huh? What do you guys think? Comment and vote!