9

For make up they put on some mascara and eyeliner with a sliver-ish eye shadow.

I looked into the mirror "okay girls I'm ready" I said. "You look so beautiful" Abby said. "Nash won't know what hit Em" Lana says.

"Okay calm down Lana I'm just going on a date with the boy not murdering him" I said and we all laughed.

"I hope your date goes well" Caitlyn says. "Yea" Sofia says.

"I should go" I said. I walked down the stairs and seen Nash standing their. "Hey" I said and he looked at me.

"Whoa! You look...whoa" was all he could say. "Thanks" I said.

We just stood their for a while staring at each other as I got down the stairs.

"We should get going" I said breaking the comfortable silence. "Oh yea" he said getting out of his gaze.

We walked to the car as he opened the door for me and I went in and closed the door as he jogged around to the drivers side and got in, starting the car.

"So where we going?" I asked curious yet excitedly. "It's a surprise" he said. "You know I'm impatient" I said. "Yes, that why I do things like this" he said.

After 1 hour of driving around We finally reached our mystery destination.

I got out the car. Nash and I walked to this little field thing. It had blankets and lights hung from tree to tree and some pillows.

It had this projector with a big white blanket in the middle or two trees as the thing you play the movies on.

We sat down on the blankets as Nash pulled up a picnic basket and a cooler.

He put in the movie the notebook and we watched it as we are sandwiches grapes and drank pop.

It was a very romantic night. "Do you like it?" He asked as we watched the movie. "I love it!" I said. "I'm glad!" He said. 

My eyes got heavier and heavier as I tried to stay awake I just got more tired.

The last thing I remember was Nash kissing my forehead saying 'goodnight'.

•the next morning•

I woke up to the light from my room window shining in my face. "Ugh!" I said as I got up to close my curtains.

I was still in the outfit I feel asleep in when I went on that date with Nash.

I changed into jogging pants and one of Nash's shirts. I put my long brown hair into a messy bun.

I walked downstairs to the the boys making breakfast, well tried to make breakfast

"Hey guys!" I said. "Hey!" Taylor said turning around and he had pancake batter all over himself and same with the rest of the boys.

"We make breakfast!" Carter said. "You mean you tried to make breakfast" I said. "Well you can say that" Nash said.

"Just get cleaned up! Where going to iHop and get your wife's up! I'm surprised you guy have wife's" I said and laughed.

•At iHop•

We got to iHop and we all piled out of the car and into the restaurant. "Claire you forgot to change into something nice" Matt said.

They all looked at my jogging pants and Nash's shirt and laughed. "I know I didn't you fuck nut" I said.

"Fuck nut?" Nash questioned. "Yes babe! And you're a fuck nut too" I said to Nash. "Hey! What did I do?" He asked.

"You questioned my awesomeness" I said and we all laughed. And walked into iHop and got our seats.

---------------------------------------------

Hello my watermelons! Comment and vote!

Love you all💕💘