17

Claire Underwood's P.O.V:

Nash hovered over me as he leaned down to kiss my lips.

Our lips connected and I felt the Sparks. They moved in sync.

It got more heated. He moved down to my neck leaving love bites.

I moved to his neck making sure to leave a marking in my territory. I started to unbuckle his pants and slide them down.

Once I did he kicked them off not breaking the kiss. You could see his already fully erected penis through his boxers.

I threw his boxers to the floor as I grabbed his penis. It was a lot bigger than I remembered.

"Sit" I said and he sat in the couch. I went on my knees and started palming him moving my hands up and down.

"Yea mm Claire I" he wasn't even able to finish a sentence.

"Claire I'm gonna cum" he groaned. He released.

He got up and didn't I and started kissing me he put his tip at my entrance.

"Wait get a condom" I said. "Oh yea" he quickly got up and got a Vinson waisting no time.

He slide it on. And put his top and my entrance.

He pumped into me in and out. We both moan in pleasure. "Say my name" he moan.

I refused to. "I'm gonna cum" I said. "Me too just hold it in a bit long"

I held it in for as long as I could I released moaning his name. "Nash!" I moaned as I released.

"Nash, Nash I love you" I said pecking his lips. "I love you too" he said laying down beside me.

We spooned the rest of the night.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was so short!!