Chapter 9

*Keaton's POV*

Elyse was coming back later today and I couldn't wait. We haven't seem each other in two days, which was a long time got us. Wesley must have staid the night at Kiersten's because he still wasn't home so I started to play Xbox with Drew.

"You excited?" Drew asked staring intensely at the video game.

"For what?" I asked.

"Elyse coming back," Drew replied.

"Oh, yeah I can't wait," I smiled.

"You really like her don't know?" He asked while killing a zombie in the game

"She's amazing," I said as I started to think about her. Ugh. I missed her so much.

"We'll only two more hours bud," he said looking up from the game at me. I sighed and we continued to play.

*Wesley's POV*

In case you were wondering, last night Kiersten and I didn't do "it." We just hung out at her house.

I woke up beside Kiersten and she was still asleep. She was really cute when she was asleep. I slowly got out of bed and walked downstairs trying to not wake her. Luckily, she was a heavy sleeper so she stayed asleep. After sitting downstairs on my phone for a while Kiersten came downstairs still in one of her over sized shirt and pajama shorts.

"Hi," she smiled once she saw me.

"Hey babe," I chuckled. Her hair was a mess but I didn't care.

"Whatcha doin?" She asked walking over to me and putting her hair up in a messy bun.

"Just texting the boys, when are we all going to the airport?" I asked her.

"Airport? Why are we going to the airport?" She replied looking confused.

"For Elyse, your bestfriend!" I laughed.

"Oh shit! I forgot, I'm such a bad friend," she laughed back, "we aren't leaving until 5."

"Alright so we have..." I trailed off to look at the clock, "5 hours." I smiled.

"Yup, ugh. I want to go somewhere cool tonight to welcome Elyse back home," she said while pouring a glass of juice.

"Well, I know a sick club up in LA? It's kind of a long drive, but still," I replied. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Alright, that sounds good. Um, are we gonna tell them?" She asked biting her lip.

"About..?" I replied confused.

"Us, dating."

"Ohh, yeah we can tell them at the club," I answered walking closer to her so I was standing just a couple inches away from her.

*Kiersten's POV*

We were standing just inches away and I wanted to smash my lips against his. Ugh. Control yourself Kiersten.

"You're beautiful," he mutter taking a last step so we were now only centimeters away.

"So are you," I whispered looking in his eyes. Ugh he was too cute.

"That's not very manly but thank you," he chuckled while brushing a piece of my hair of my face. His touch gave me goose bumps, how did he do this. I could feel my face heating up as we stared into each others eyes. STOP BLUSHING KIERSTEN IT'S NOT CUTE.

He started to lean in when we heard a loud knock on the door. We both jumped away from each other and laughed.

"Hello?" I said opening the door to see Drew and Keaton standing there.

"Hey!" They both said as they walked in.

"Why yes you can come in," I laughed sarcastically.

"How was last night," Keaton winked at me and Wesley. Once again my face heated up and I started blushing. STAHP KIERSTEN, STAHP.

"We didn't do anything!" Wes laughed while hitting Keatons arm. They chuckled then Keaton plopped down on the couch.

"Hii," I said sitting next to him. Drew and Wes were still in the kitchen talking about something.

"Heyy girlll," he laughed.

"Why don't we ever hangout? I mean to be honest, besides Elyse, you're my bestfriend," I asked him.

"I don't know, you're usually with Wes and I'm usually with Elyse, but we should hangout more!" He answered. I smiled and nodded my head. Drew and Wesley were fun, but Drew is my brother and Wes is my... Boyfriend. Hehe. Boyfriendddd. But like I need a guy BESTFRIEND.

"Let's hangout now!" I laughs while jumping off the couch and pulling him into the kitchen.

"WE ARE GONNA HAVE SOME BEST FRIEND TIME, K BYE GUYS," I yelled to Drew and Wes as we ran outside.

"Well you're a hyper one!" Keaton laughed as we walked to the beach. I shrugged and laughed.

*Keatons POV*

Kiersten and I were eating our ice cream when I looked at my watch.

"Dang, it's already 3," I told her.

I have to admit I love hanging out with Kiersten. She's so chill and funny. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE hanging out with Elyse, but with Kiersten I can tell her everything. With Elyse we are lovey dovey.

"Let's start heading back," Kiersten said as she stood up. Only 2 more hours until I got to see Elyse again...