Chapter 13

*Keaton's POV*

"W-why did you kiss me?" Kiersten croaked. I could feel my face getting redder and redder.

"Oh, uhhh... I guess I just felt lonley..." I replied looking down at my hands. Well that was kinda the truth... partly at least. We just sat on the floor is silence for a while. I didn't know what to say, and neither did she. We were too broken teens sitting on a women's bathroom floor in a club... ha.

"We're a mess," Kiersten laughed half heartedly.

"Ya, well I guess we should probably go. Should I call a cab for us? Drew, Wes, and Elyse can find their own way home." I replied as I stood up.

"Yeah, that would be best," she answerd. "I'll go tell them we're leaving them."

"I can tell Wes if you'd like.." I said while I dialed the number of the taxi service.

"No, no it's fine," she mumbled as she started to walk out the door. "Keaton?" she said as she stoped at the door.

"Ya," I replied.

"Thanks," and then she slipped out of the bathroom

*Kiersten's POV*

I immediatly spotted Drew and Elyse dancing together. I could tell Elyse was extremly drunk. Suprisinlgy, Drew didn't look very drunk. I walked up to them and I could feel the anger churning inside of me. "Keaton and I are leaving. You can either drive home or find your own way, cause we sure as hell aren't taking you two with us. We can talk about this tomorrow if you'd like, but I currently hate the both of you," I said glaring at them both. Then I turned around without letting them reply and walked to the bar. Where of course, I found drunk Wesley.

"Oh, hiiiii Kiersten!" Wesley laughed.

"You're disgusting," I growled.

"W-what's wrong babe?" he said getting closer to me.

"You. Now find a way home cause Keaton and I are leaving," I replied then ran back to the bathroom. Keaton was waiting for me outside of it.

"Ready? The taxi is waiting for us." he said.

"Yup, let's go," I said. And with that we left the club, as well as Wesley, Drew, and Elyse.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG OT UPDATE! I WAS REALLY BUSY, AND I MET THE BOYS. OMG THEY WERE SO NICE AHHH! BUT ANYWAYS I WILL UPDATE AGAIN REALLYYYY SOON! OH AND ON THE SIDE IS A PICTURE OF KIERSTEN IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE. BUT YA, BYE