Chapter 10

*Elyses POV*

I just got of my plane and was walking to get my bags when someone gave me a huge hug from the back.

"Elyse!" Keaton yelled as I trend around so I was facing him.

"I missed you!"

"Aw... I missed you too," I said with a small smile. I know this is going to make me sound like a terrible person.... But I was starting to have feelings for Drew. Yeah I know I have a boyfriend and he's my bestfriends brother... But still.

Keaton leaned in and kissed me, but the sparks weren't there.

*Keatons POV*

I just kissed Elyse, and to be honest... It didn't feel right. What happened since she left?

We all got in the car and Drew started driving. Wes was in the passengers seat and Elyse, Kiersten, and I were in the back.

"How was it?" Kiersten asked.

"It was alright," Elyse smiled.

"Well we are takin you somewhere special that only Kiersten and I know about," Wes said looking back at Elyse through the mirror.

"Where?!" She cheered.

"It's a secret," Kiersten laughed.

The rest of the drive wasn't very special. I basically stared out of the window the whole time because Elyse seemed to be avoiding me. Yeah I know that sounds crazy cause were sitting next to each other, but we didn't make eye contact, or talk once. Ugh.

"Alright everybody get changed then we will meet back up here," Kiersten said as we dropped her and Elyse off.

Well this was going to be a long night.

*Kiersten's POV*

I grabbed the short, tight, black club dress that I had picked out earlier today and slipped it on. After curling my hair I put on some makeup and a pair of black high-heels.

"How do I look?" Elyse asked as she walked into my room.

"Damn you look hot!"

She was wearing a dress like mine but it was red, her hair was in a fancy fishtail side braid.

"Thank ya," she laughed spinning around.

"And me?" I asked.

"You look amazing!" She smile as my phone started buzzing. I unlocked it and answered the call from Wes.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hey, we're outside," Wes said through the phone.

"Alright, we will be down in sec,"

"Are they hear?" Elyse asked.

"Yup! Lets go!" I yell as I run downstairs with her.

As we walk to the car I see the boys staring at us and I automatically start to blush.

"You guys look smokin!" Wes says as we sit in the back with Keaton.

"Thanks," Elyse and I say at the same time. This was going to be an amazing night.

*Drew's POV*

We just pulled up to the club and I have to admit Elyse looked really good. Not to be a creep or anything... But I kinda like Elyse. She's so pretty, and has such good vibes! But she was taken by Keats... And plus she is my little sisters bestfriend. Ugh.