Chapter 11

*Wesleys POV*

We all walked inside the club and got drinks. God, Kiersten looked good. CONTROL YOUR BOY HORMONES WESLEY! Ugh, okay I can do this.

"Hi," Kiersten giggles as I sat next to the stool beside her.

"Hey babe, you ready to tell them,"

She nodded her head and smiled. Once everyone sat down at the bar I decided to make the speech.

"Okay I have an announcement..." I say.

"Your pregnant!" Keaton gasps.

"That's not even possible bro... I'm a dude," I laugh back. He shrugs and takes a shot.

"Anyways... The announcement is that,"

"We're dating now," Kiersten cheers while cutting me off. I chuckle and put me arm around her.

"Here," Elyse mumbles and hands Keaton what I think was a twenty dollar bill. Keaton takes it and laughs.

"Wait, you guys were betting over us?" Kiersten asks.

"Yup," both of them reply.

We laugh and I peck Kiersten on the nose.

"Ew, please don't be like that infront of us.... That is my little sister," Drew says.

"Be like what? Like this?" Kiersten says while leaning in and kissing me a but roughly on the lips. I can already taste alcohol so I think she's a bit drunk already. Ha!

"Oh god, yeah I'm gonna go dance," Drew says while getting up and walking to the "party" area.

"Me too," Keaton laughs.

*Kierstens POV*

Before we go to the face floor we take a few shots then join Drew and Keaton.

"I like you," I say to Wes with a big grin.

"Babe, your drunk," he chuckles as I start dancing with him.

"No I'm not!"

"Sure, whatever," he laughs again.

I slow my dancing down and start staring at him. His face is so beautiful and his body is just... AHHH. I find myself butting my lip as he chuckles.

"Whatcha doin?" Wes says.

"Looking at you."

"Hey GUYS!" Elyse giggled as she makes her way over to us.

"OH MY GOD! It's Elyse!" I yell. We both scream and hug each other.

"Dude... I haven't seen you in like. 5 minutes," Elyse giggles.

Wesley laughs behind us and Elyse walks over to him.

"Wesley you... Need to go get on our level." She says and walks away.

*Keaton's POV*

Elyse was super drunk. I think she just went over to Kiersten but now I don't know where she is. I might as well sit down.

"Hehe, hi Drew," I hear her voice say. I turn around and see them dancing.

"Did you know, that you are really cute.. And did you know I like you a lot," she smiles.

What the heck... She's MY girlfriend!