Chapter 18

*Kiersten's POV*    

"Goodmorning," Wes said in his morning voice. I was sitting in a chair across from his bed. I had woken up about an hour ago, but I didn't want to wake him up to because he needed his sleep.

      "Morning, how did you sleep?" I asked.

      "Great, I feel so much better."

      "That's good. The doctors said you can go home today after you take your meds,"

       "Okay, where's Keaton and Drew?" he asked.

      "Drew and Elyse are on their way. But Keaton isn't answering me..." I sighed. Wesley's face changed as if he was remembering something then went back to normal.

      "Oh,"

      "Yeah. Do you know what was wrong with him last night? He just got really mad and stormed off. I didn't know what to do.

     "Um, probably just mood swings." Wes replied. The doctor walked in before I could answer and handed Wesley some pills.

     "Make sure he rests the next couple of day, no activity for two weeks," the doctor told me. Wesley seemed pretty upset about this.

     "Will do," I replied with a smiled.

     "That's not gonna happen," Wesley said as the doctor left the room.

      "Yeah it is. You're not going to get hurt again, so listen to what he says,"

      "What about surfing, and skating, and working out? I can't go 2 weeks without those!"

      "Yes you can, stop being a brat and get up. Drew and Elyse are here to take us home," I laughed.

       "Whatever," Wesley mumbled and slowly got out of bed. I could tell he was still sore but he didn't want to show it.

*Keaton's POV*

     I was still really mad that Kiersten fell for Wesley again. He was a jerk to her! She deserved way better than him. I'm not trying to say that I'm better than him.... I'm not conceited. But, I wouldn't treat her like Wesley does. I would give her everything, and she would be my ONLY girl. Whatever, screw it. I'll find someother girl.

      "We're home," I heard Wesley yell as I walked out of the kitchen. Oh yay. "Hey little broski," he smiled at me.

      "Hi."

      "Hey Keats," Kiersten said. I didn't even look up at her, I just took a water bottle and walked out of the room. I walked into the living room and turned on the TV.

       "Um, what the heck?" I faintly heard Kiersten say.

       "Just ignore it, he's just being dumb," Wesley said. This made me mad so I turned the volume on the TV up a little.

       "I'm just so confused, why is he mad at me?" Kiersten said.

       "Uh. I don't know," Wesley said. Psh, he knew exactly why! I turned the volume up even more.

      "Keaton, please talk to me," said Kiersten. I didn't even realize she was now in the room. I turned the TV up again and ingnored her. "KEATON ROBERT STROMGERG!" Kiersten yelled and grabbed the TV remote from me and turned it off. This pissed me off.

      "What?!" I yelled back. I could see this hurt her feelings and I felt kinda bad for yelling at her.

      "Why are you so angry? What did I do?" she asked sadly. I couldnt look her in the eyes so I Looked away.

        "What makes you think I'm angry," I mumbled.

        "This! You've been ignoring me, you always looked ticked off when I walk into the room, and you just don't seem the same!"

        "Sorry," I replied and finally looked up at her.

        "What did I do?"

        "Just forget about it," I whispered.

       "No, tell me!"

         "God, just freaking forget about! Go make out with Wesley or something and leave me alone!" I replied and walked upstairs to my room leaving her standing there.

*Kiersten's POV*

       I didn't know what to do, or what to think. Why was he so angry, and why couldn't he tell me? I had a feeling Wes knew too. What we're these boys keeping from me??

       "He's just-" Wes started to say before I cut him off.

      "He's just what? Having mood swings? Being annoying? What Wes? He's just what! God, I know you know why he's mad at me! Just tell me, somebody tell me!" I yelled. Wesley's eyes got big and he took a step back. I turn away and see Drew standing there. He heard the whole thing.

       "Um, I'm just gonna leave..." Drew said. I put my face in my hands and clenched my hair. I felt terrible for yelling at Wesley, but I was still mad. I felt him come up behind me and rub my back.

      "I'm sorry," I whispered, still not facing him.

      "No I am. I should just tell you, but I can't...." he sighed. I sighed too and turned to face him.

      "Why..." I asked confused.

       "It'll ruin everything."