Chapter 14

*Kiersten's POV*

I woke up laying on the couch. I guess I fell straight asleep after the taxi dropped me off. I looked at the clock and it read 9:16. Oh my god, why was I awake at 9. I started thinking about where Elyse was, then the memories of last night came rushing to my mind and I immediatly felt angry, upset, and overal confused. Well, I might as well see if Elyse was home. I walked up stairs and realized I was still in the clothes I was wearing yeaterday... great. I opened the door to out bedroom and Elyse wasn't in there. Oh crap. Did she get home from the club last night? I ran downstairs and picked me phone up from off the table and called Keaton.

"Hello..?" he answered tiredly.

"Where is Elyse?!?!" I worried.

"Well goodmorning to you too. She's came  back here last night," he answered.

"Oh okay, are Drew and Wesley there too?"

"Yeah,"

"Okay well uh I guess I should talk to Wesley, is he up?"

"Yeah...." he replied sounding a little angry.

"Oh okay, I'm comin over, bye" and then I hung up. I still liked Wesley... but I hated him too.

Since I didn't have a car, and they lived like 5 minutes away I decided to walk there. Plus it would give me time to think. Of course, by the time I got there, I still had no idea what I was going to say to Wesley, Drew, or Elyse. I slowly knocked on the door and waited nervously. A clearly hungover Wes answered the door.

"Kiersten..." he started to say sadly but Keaton pulled him back and yelled at him.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO HER RIGHT NOW!" Keaton yelled. Wes looked extremly depressed and glanced at me. I didn't know what to do. And why was Keaton getting so mad at him?

Wes walked up stairs and I carefully walked inside. For some reason I was pissed off at Keaton right now. He could stay in his own buisness!

"Sorry..." Keaton muttered.

"What the heck! You're not my boyfriend Keaton! I can take care of my own problems!" I said. I regretted it as soon as I said it. Keaton's eyes filled with hurt and I just wanted to apoligize and hug him.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean it," I replied looking him in the eyes.

"No. I understand, good luck on your own!" he said then rain up the stairs. Well, great. I was about to walk out the door and leave when I heard somebody come down the stairs. I froze stairing out the glass door.

"He'll get over it," Wes said. I didn't know what to do so I slowly turned around to face him.

"Kiersten, I'm sorry. I was drunk and stupid, and you have every right to hate me. I don't deserve you. I feel terrible," he said staring me in the eyes.

"I.. I just-" but I couldn't finish my sentace.

"I love you,"

"Wes.. I... I think we should see other people." and then I ran hom

SORRY THIS ONE IS REALLY SHORT BUT NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG! HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I WILL TRY AND UPDATE TOMORROW!