Chapter 17

*Elyse's POV*

After Drew and I visited Wes we sat on the floor hugging eavh other. Drew was in tears, and it was honestly so sweet and I just wanted to hug him forever and never let him go oh my god he is so adorable. It was hard seeing Wes like that, but I couldn't even picture seeing Kiersten in that position... I would probably die. Literally, I would die. So, I understood why Drew was so upset. We just sat there cuddling, while Keaton, Breezie, and their mom talked. Soon Kiersten walked out with a little smile on her face.

"I'm so glad he's going to be okay," she said.

"Yeah," Keaton mumbled then stood up and walked away. Um, okay? Kiersten looked kind of confused, as did the rest of us.

"Well Breezie and I are going to head back now, thank you guys so much for coming. I truley am greatful Wes has friends like you, and I know he is grateful too. He should be out in a couple of days and I would love for you guys to be there when he does," Mrs. Stromberg said.

"Yeah of coure, I'd love to help out, we all would. If you need us to watch him or help make dinner, or anything, just call us," Kiersten said giving her a hug.

"Thank you so much, I'll see you guys soon." and then Breezie waved goodbye and they went home.

"Well, uh, now what?" I asked as Drew and I stood up.

"Uhm, you guys can leave if you want. I'm staying, could somebody pick me up in the morning?" Kiersten asked.

"Woah.. I thought you and Wes were over..." Drew said really confused.

"Yeah. What happened in there?" I asked giving her a wierd look.

"Just, stuff. We're back together.... Wait where is Keaton?" she asked looking around. They were back?! What! He cheated on her, and she stayed in her room for weeks. Well okay then.

"We don't know, he got mad and walked away," I answered.

"About what?" Kiersten asked. Drew and I shrugged. I'm just gonna guess he over heard Kiersten and Wes, cause he obviously likes her. But, she's too blind to see it.

"Well, we'll get Keaton. Bye, see you in the morning. Call me if you need anything. Drew and I wilol pick you up tomorrow." I said and then we left in search of Keaton. To be honest, I was kind of mad at Kiersten. He kissed another girl! Why would she go back to him!? Look, Wes is my friend, we're really good friends actually, but I don't want to see Kiersten get hurt again. It's her life though, so whatever.

*Kiersten's POV*

"Well you're back quicker than I expected," Wes smiled as I walked back into his hospital room.

"Yeah, well I'm stayign here all night," I smiled back as I pulled a chair up next to his bed.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Yeah,"

"Good, we have a lot to talk about" he said.

"Yeah we do," I said with a little uncomfortable laugh. He just layed there and stared at me for a while.

"I'm such an idiot, I swear I'll never do it again... God I kind of hate myself for kissing that other girl.."

"it's okay now, lets just move on okay," I said giving him a little smile.

"You're amazing," he whispered.

"I know!" I laughed. We talked for a little while longer than the doctor came in and told him it was time for him to go to bed. The doctor offered me a bed but finally we convinced her to let us sleep in the same one.

OKAY GUYS SORRY THIS IS SUCHA SHORT CHAPTER. BUT, ANOTHER WRITER IS ALLOWING ME TO CO-WRITE A STORY THAT SHE STARTED AND IM SO EXCITED! HER STORY IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH SO YOU SHOULD GO LOOK IT UP! ITS CALLED "At The Seaside (Keaton Stromberg Fanfic)" SOOOOO YOU SHOULD READ IT AND VOTE FOR IT AND COMMENT AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF! THIS BOOK HOWEVER WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO BE UPDATED LIKE EVER TWO WEEKS, AND I'M SOOO SORRY!!! BUT YEAH, ILY BYEE