Clips 1-2

It was a boring typical morning for the South Park High Seniors. The fall morning was quiet, it was the type of fall morning where you could feel the crisp leaves crunch with each step that you took. It was nice and boring just like Craig Tucker liked it. He walked hand in hand with coffee-addicted boyfriend, Tweek Tweak into the school. The two 17-year olds had been dating for a while and everyone knew about their relationship. Tweek followed his boyfriend to his locker and waited for him to get his belongings.
Tweek didn't trust his locker, he believed the "gnomes" are waiting to get him when he opened it.
At that moment, their close friends Token,Jimmy,and Clyde walked up to them with goofy snickers on their face.

"What the hell are you laughing at",Craig said getting annoyed there was always some bullshit involving him when they came up to him snickering,just like they did when his mom's bush got exposed.

"Oh nothing...",Clyde smiled obviously trying to hold back a obnoxious laugh.

"N-no what is it C-Clyde!",Tweek said frowning.

"Nothing!",Clyde said loudly. Token and Jimmy snickered because Tweek and Craig obviously had no clue.

"Whatever",Craig said gripping Tweek's hand again and began walking down the hallway being followed by Clyde,Token,and Jimmy.

"Sorry to be a buzzkill b-but i-i-it smell like straight up p-p-p-pussy today in this hallway",Jimmy stated sniffing the air.

"Ew what the hell",Token said with a disgusted look on his face. It was always Clyde and Jimmy making discusting comments.

Tweek twitched hearing what they said and tried to focus on getting to class.
The 5 teenagers seated themselves in class, waiting for the lesson the teacher had for them today.

"Okay class today we are going to be looking at a few clips and videos of the gay relationship of Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker.",she said with a large grin on her face causing her wrinkles to be exposed even more.

"W-What!",Tweek Shrieked.

"Dude what the fuck!",Craig said angrily.

"We have been secretly watching their relationship for the past few months, and we want to show you a few clips", she finished.

She walked over to the board, her black heels clicking against the floor with each step that she took.

"This first clip will show how they act alone on dates",she said while playing the clip.

*******The Clip**********
Tweek and Craig were sitting at a resturaunt for their date.

"Hey Tweek guess what?",Craig questioned Tweek with a goofy grin on his face.

"W-What?,"Tweek said wondering why his boyfriend was smiling.

"I'm out"
"W-WHAT!"
"Right now,look under the table"
Tweek giggled and crawled under the table.
************************************
"Ugh, why did you end it!",Kenny groaned wanting to see some action.

Tweek put head down and twitched, everyone saw what he was about to do.

"At least they didn't see it!",Tweek thought in his head.

"Oh my god Craig, in public really, and Tweek, just ew",Red scolded her cousin and his boyfriend.

Craig responded to Red by rolling his eyes.

"Quiet class, now we are going to show some violence in their relationship,"she said.

Tweek shot his head up instantly.

"P-Please don't s-show that!",Tweek shouted.

*************The Clip***************

"Move Tweek!",yelled Craig pushing Tweek into his wall. Clyde gasped seeing what Craig had done. Tweek instantly shot up.

"You motherfucking horse,did you just put your hands on me!?,"Tweek yelled furious. His face was red from anger. When Tweek was this angry he never twitched.

"Did you see that bitch!?",Tweek yelled at Clyde. Clyde laughed and nodded.

"Are you going to let him get away with that?",Clyde asked laughing at Tweek. Clyde thought Tweek was hilarious when he was mad.

"Hell No!",Tweek shouted. He grabbed Craig's bat from his room and began to run down the stairs.

"What the hell are you doing?",Craig questioned wondering what in god's name was he planning on doing with that bat.

"Teaching you a lesson!",Tweek yelled and began to bust out each and every single one of Craig's windows of his dark blue car.

"Oh my gosh, He's fucking your shit up!"yelled Clyde laughing hard at Tweek's actions.

"Stop Tweek!",Craig yelled.

************************************
The whole class was laughing so hard at Tweek and Craig.

"So that's why you take the bus now",Stan said laughing.

Craig flipped him off.

"Hey Craig why did you push Tweek, is it because you weren't in the mood to get your dick sucked?,"Cartman snickered.

"Fuck you",Craig said while flipping off Cartman.

"I personally would have did the same as Tweek if any man put his hands on me",Wendy stated getting nods from the other girls.

Author's Note:I'm gonna update the rest it depends on whether people read it or not also please vote and comment.
Thank you for reading!