Clips 11-13

Clyde just sat at his desk not knowing what to say.

"I'm waiting Clyde" The Teacher said impatiently while tapping her foot quickly.

"For what" Clyde asked innocently with the most innocent expression you could think of on his face.

"FOR YOU TO TELL ME WHO LET YOU IN THE DAMN CLASS!" she yells and shifts her attention toward Butters who was staring straight at her.

"It was probably you!" she yells and points her old finger at the cute innocent blond.

"No teacher it wasn't me, I've been sitting here the whole time!" Butters says trying to convince her that he was not the one who let Clyde in.

The Teacher stared at Butters for awhile than slowly backed away and sat in her seat leaving Butters still confused on what just happened.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Get out Clyde"

"What?" Clyde said stupidly while chewing on his mechanical pencil.

"GET OUT!" She roared, she attempted to run over to Clyde but tripped over something.

"Who did that!? I am going to break their legs!" she yelled furiously, ready to bust a cap in someone's ass.

"S-S-Sorry bout that t-t-teacher" Jimmy stuttered apologizing for what he had caused. The Teacher had tripped over Jimmy's crutches. Her eyes went wide realizing she just said she was going to break a crippled teenager's legs.

"You gonna break his leg's teacher?" Stan questioned her with a straight face.

"Shut the hell up Stanley!" she says and runs over to Clyde.

"Get out!"

"Okay I'm sorry" Clyde says as he grabs the door's silver handle and opens it looking very sad.

"Okay now we can get started"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Okay now we can get started"

*************Clip*************

Tweek and Craig sat in theater of the new horror movie that Craig wanted to see, surprisingly he was able to convince Tweek to go with him. Every time a murder occurred Tweek shrieked and grabbed on to Craig. A young man behind them was tired of Tweek's shrieking and decided to say something about it.