Clip 7

Kyle rolled his eyes,huffed and leaned back in his chair. The teacher layed her phone on her large brown test next to her cup of hazelnut coffee.

"Okay class now, STOP EATING IN MY DAMN CLASS CLYDE!"

Clyde froze with one taco in his hand and began to wrap his taco back up. Clyde giggled while doing so, making the teacher upset with him.

"Stop your making the teacher mad" Craig warned carelessly.

Clyde still continued to giggle which turned into laughing.

"I'm not playing Clyde get out!" The Teacher says pointing to the door while sending Clyde out.

Craig's POV:

Clyde has to be the most dumbest person in the world. Why the fuck did he think it was okay to just start eating a taco in class. I smirked as I saw the teacher snatch the taco out of Clyde's hand as he walked out.

"Okay class please no more disruptions here's another clip"

"S-Stop showing those d-damn clips!"
Tweek yelled in frustration.

I stared in shock Tweek usually didn't get mad often unless someone did something to piss him off. I guess the teacher pissed him off.

"Shut your stuttering ass up before I pour the coffee you've been drinking in your darn face!"

I instantly stood up. No one and I mean no one is allowed to talk to my boyfriend like that.

"Don't talk to him like that!"

"Shut. Your. Ugly. Ass. Up."

I paused. What the fuck? I know damn well I'm not ugly. I sit back down and flip her off.

"Bitch I'm not ugly." I say without care.

"Could've fooled me, now here's a clip for you guys before I was RUDELY interrupted." she says addressing me and Tweek.

Her breath stunk of the egg sandwich I saw her eating before class. I scooted back rudely and made a disgusted face, just to be rude. I fucking hate her. I know damn well I'm not ugly everyone knows so too. Attention seeking bitch.....
She turned around and played the clip.

*************Clip*************

Tweek and Craig were going through a messy break up. Plenty of things that were said shouldn't have been said. Craig wasn't being a good boyfriend, according to Tweek. Although he was mad his spazzy ex-boyfriend, he still loved him. Craig had thought of the perfect way to get his spazzy boyfriend back. By singing. In movies he noticed girls always fell for that dumb shit. Craig stood outside Tweek's window with his guitar. He threw a rock at his window. Nothing. He continued to do so until he saw a certain blond haired spaz staring down at him.

"W-What the hell ngh do you want C-Craig?" Tweek asked annoyed.

"My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong boy like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh...
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes"Craig sung making eye contact with Tweek.

Tweek's angry face was beginning to soften.

"It all just sounds like oooooh...
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance"

Tweek gazed at his boyfriend with tears in his eyes. He quickly ran outside and hugged Craig.

"I m-missed you" Craig heard Tweek whisper softly.

*****************************

"AAAAAWWWW" The girls echoed.

"I didn't know you could sing Craig." Red says making eye contact with him.

"I prefer to NOT to sing" Craig said annoyed.

"But y-your one of the ngh best around" Tweek whispered in Craig's ear causing him to blush.