o n e

Gracie's p.o.v
"Can I please go to the concert mom."
"I said no and that's final."
"Why?! That's no fair. Every time Shawn is in this city doing a concert I can never go. The tickets aren't even that expensive. Give me one good reason why I can't go."
"Who are you going to go with? You can't be there by yourself."
"I can go with Alessia."
"Ill think about it."
"Thank you so so so much."
••••
Let me catch you up.
Hi I'm Gracie. I'm seventeen years old, and I like in Pickering Ontario Canada. I moved here two years ago from America. My mom got a promotion and my dad just really wanted to move.
I'm a huge fan of Shawn mendes and all of Magcon.
I've been a Fan of Shawn since he came out on Vine and YouTube. I've always wanted to go to his concerts or meet and greets but I never have gotten the chance to. Now I think I have a chance of meeting him.
Hopefully.
••••
"Alessia! If I get tickets to the Shawn Mendes concert you have to promise you'll go. You're my best friend please please please."
"Can you stop yelling over the phone goodness. I don't know we'll see."
"Dude! Are you not in love with him".
"For your information I'm in love with Cameron Dallas. You're in love with Shawn. Of course I'll go silly goose."
"Yessss thanks so so so much."
After my conversation with Alssia I started jamming out to music.
"If this is what it takes... I'll break down these walls.... these walls that are in our way... if this is what it takes."

First chapter.. done.
Its short I know, sorry about that.
Anyways, hope u like it.
-Alex ♥♡