f i v e

Shawn's p.o.v
"Hi".
There was a girl standing across from me.
I stopped playing guitar and stood up to greet her.
She looked shocked.
Probably a fan.
She just had the most beautiful smile on her face. No words, just a smile. When I hugged her she looked like she was going to faint. She had a friend- I assume-that was standing right next to her.
"H-hii, I'm a huge fan. I can't believe like you're right here and you hugged me...this feels like a dream."
"Awe how sweet. Well I'm Shawn."
"No duh. You're Shawn Peter Raul mendes."
"You didn't have to use my full name."
"I kinda did. Im Gracie and this is my friend Ales- um Alessia, what are you doing?"
Gracie looked at her friend oddly.
"I'm recording the moment of you meeting the love of your life. Shawn, this girl is a huge fan literally. She's been watching you since you cane out on vine, literally she's known you since your first vine . Watched all your YouTube videos and knows when you got signed with island records. She has all your CD's, and like a thousand pictures of  you on her phone. I think she moved to Canada just because of you."
"Alessia I don't want to weird Shawn out!"
"Ill leave you two alone."
"Um sorry about her."
"Its fine, it's actually really adorable. Lets sit."
I led her to the couch and just stared at her. I looked at her carefully, examining all her features. I realized that she's very  beautiful.
"Can we umm.. take a picture together?"
"Of cource Gracie."
After we took the picture she  amediantly noticed my guitar.
"You play?"
"Yea I guess."
"Play a song."
"Play? To you? Your funny."
"Seriously play."
She took the guitar and strummed it.
"There I played". She said, causing me to laugh.
"C'Mon please. For your favorate Singer?"
"You're not my favorite. Just kidding of course you're my favorite."
She then took the guitar and actually started playing. She played Never Be Alone. Her voice is absolutely amazing and she knows how to play the guitar pretty well.
I noticed her phone unlocked,
"Can I go on your phone?"
She stopped playing for a second and nodded then smiled.
I went to her contacts and saved my number to her phone.
I like Gracie, she seems interesting and a really nice person.
I then took out my phone and saved her number on my phone. When I was done I locked her phone and continued listening to her.
"There I played."
"Your voice is amazing."
"Yours is my life. Wait Shawn, the meet and greet thing is starting in like 20 minutes."
"Yeah I know. You're staying right?"
"Of cource."
"Alessia, your friend has been sitting there recording this whole time."
"Shes weird like that."
•••
The meet and greet only lasted about 20 minutes. There were only about 5 girls there, not that many. Gracie was just making small talk with the girls but hanging out with Alessia. She kept looking at me and smiling, I felt like I blushed every time.
No you don't like her. You just met her.
"Bye Shawn, thanks for everything. It was amazing meeting you."
"You too, Gracie."
"Before I go, can we make a snapchat?"
She went on her snapchat and started the video.
"Finally met my husband ahh."
She's so adorable.
"Thanks again".
She left...
•••
Next day.

To Gracie-
Hey, it's Shawn.

Hii hoped u liked♥♥
-Alex♥♡