e l e v e n

Gracie's p.o.v
"Graice, you can  come down now".
Finally.
As I was about to get out of my room my phone rang.
Matt.
"Its Gracie".
"Its Matt. Hey, I'm outside."
"Kk. I'll come now."
I tossed my phone on my bed and headed downstairs.
"Finally, I've been waiting upstairs for like twenty minutes."
"Its not that long".
"I didn't know what to do".
"Hi Matt. Ohhhhh mom, dad, I forgot to say that Matt is coning over--- and he's here now."
Shawn's p.o.v

"Gracie, can I talk to you?"
"Sure, whats up?"
"Well grac-".
"Wait! Dont start yet. I need to record this."
"Matthew.. nevermind."
"Okay.. anyways back to what I was saying. Gracie you are truly an amazing girl. You are an amazing friend. I thank everyday that we met. Everything about you is just... outstanding... in a good way. Y-you have this way of being so optimistic, even in negative situations. You have a smile that can make everyones day brighter. Your laughter fills the room. You have an amazing voice. Everything about you is just.. I don't know how to word it.... Everything about you is ten times great. You are a great person to talk to, you listen to every word and you just help and give support no matter the situation. I'm so glad I let you into my life. I'm glad I saved  my number in your phone and I text(ed) you. I don't regret one thing. You have been with me through the ups and downs, and you've never gave up on me. You are a great supporter, youre there every step of the way. You see me more than 'the famous shawn mendes', you actually look at me like a normal person and not a famous guy. I'm glad we became friends... best friends actually. We will forever be best friends no matter what... but I just want to ask you something. I  got approval before I even started telling you this. Gracie, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?"
Gracie's p.o.v
Shocked. Estatic. Wow.
He just asked me to be his girlfriend.
What the hell?
"Yes, I'll love to be your girlfriend".
"Yes! Finally Shawn asks. I got it all on video, how amazing am I".
"Matt... just sit".
I looked at Shawn and hugged him.
"I've been waiting to ask for a while. I can't believe you actually said yes".
"Of cource. I've had a massive crush on you  since day one".

Awe there a couple yay.
Hope u Like
-Alex