t e n

Gracies p.o.v few months later.
Shawn and I have got to be really good friends these past few months. Everytime he's in town we always hangout. I've met all his friends and basically all of Magcon. I feel as time goes on, the more Shawn trusts me.
•••
Shawn's p.o.v
Today's the day that I'm asking Gracie to be my girlfreind. I've been liking her for a long time now and I really hope she feels the same.

I arrived at Gracie's house ready to ask. I already knew what I was going to say... hopefully I don't forget.
I knocked on the door and greeted both her parents and Gracie.
"Gracie?"
"Yes Shawn?"
"Can you do me a favor and go to your room for like ten minutes please".
She just looked at me with a puzzled look for a second.
"Shawn you're funny."
"Seriously, please."
"Okay dad."
After I was sure that she left I walked up to her parents.
"Hi Mr and Mrs. Parker. I was wondering if I could maybe talk with you both?"
"Of cource Shawn."
••••
Gracie's p.o.v
I was upstairs for about five minutes. I wanted to go down but I heard them talking and I didn't want to be nosey.
I remembered that Magcon was here for a tour, so I decided to call Matt and tell him to come over.
"Matt do me a favor."
"What?"
"Come over please."
"Has Shawn asked you anything?"
"No..why?"
"No reason. Bye I'll be there in twenty."
He hung up before I could say anything.
Weird.
Shawn's po.v
"Your daughter is amazing. I'm so glad that we met that day at concert. She is so sweet and a great friend. I've been planning this for a while now, and I think now is a good time. I wanted to first get your approval before asking her directly. May I have the honor of asking Gracie to be my girlfriend? I understand it may be a struggle with tours, but I promise I'll give it my best."
"Shawn, that was so sweet. I think her father and I approve."
"Thank you so much."
"Treat her well Mended. I'm trusting you."
"Don't worry Sir. May I call her down?"
"Yes you may."
"Gracie, you can come down now."