t w e l v e

Gracie's p.o.v
  Shawn and I have been dating for a few weeks now. Honestly, things couldn't get any  better. He actually cares about me and my happiness.
  Jack G, Jack J, Matt, Cameron, and I were all at Shawns house for a little get together.
"Truth or dare Gracie?". Cam asked.
"Truth? No, dare".
"I dare you to call one of your best friends and say you got pregnant".
"K".
I called Alessia and allowed it to be on speaker.
"Hiii".
"H-hi alessia, can we t-talk?"
"Are you okay?"
"No not really. Umm... I'm kinda sorta pregnant".
"The hell do you mean by pregnant? You're joking".
"I wish I was".
"Who got you pregnant?"
"Shawn?"
"So like you took a test and all and-- wait... you guys did it?"
"Yes and yes".
"Why are you calling me for?"
"I'm 17 not 26. My mom will kill me".
"Yeah i know. Gracie youre funny, I know you so well that you would never do something like that at your age. Nice dare".
"Hahaha very funny alessia. Ill talk to you later byeeee".
-
-
"Truth or dare Shawn".
"Truth".
"When was your first kiss?"
"At a friends party".
"Gracie? When was yours?"
"When I was in like ninth or tenth grade".
-
-
-
"Truth or dare gracie".
"Truth".
"Last boyfriend and how'd it end?"
"Last year and I broke up with him. So basically last year The period was over so I was going to my locker to put my books away for lunch. I was walking with Alessia and all of a sudden she stopped. I looked at her and she pointed toward my locker, when I looked I saw my ex; Jake having a make out session with the school...well you know.... and so anyways I walked to my locker opened it and slammed it. They stopped kissing and Jake was all like "I'm sorry blah blah blah" and the girl was all like "we were just kissing, it's rude if you to interrupt that"... and then I broke up with him. I actually didn't care so yeah".
"Thats mest up... how would someone do that to a girl like you? I'm glad we're dating".
"Aweee Shawn how swe-".
I got cut off by Matthew.
"You guys are so cute!!"
"Matt... never mind just never mind".

Just an update so sorry it's horrible. Hope u like
-Alex