f o u r t e e n

Shawns p.o.v
You got what you wanted. Shawn and I just had an argument. It was literally over this. Wow. Bye.
Gracie had just tweeted that.
What does she mean by bye? I'm really worried. Probably the hate is actually getting to her. I've tried texting her, but nothing.
To Gracie
Gracie I'm sorry.

To Gracie
Answer babe

To gracie
I'm getting worried.

To Gracie
Answer.

To Gracie
W.e I'm trying to be a good boyfriend and Ur just avoiding me. Two can play at this game.

Gracie's p.o.v

From Shawn
W.e I'm trying to be a good boyfriend and Ur just avoiding me. Two can play at this game.

Shawn is constantly texting me, non-stop. I know he's waiting for a reply but I'm not going to. If he doesn't care then why should I.
If he wants to think I'm avoiding him then let him.
I feel like he doesn't care. Who says that to a girl, that they don't care?
From Shawn
I'm coming over.

I didn't bother replying. Even if he does come over, he knows the way out.
-
-
-
I decided to call Alessia.
"Hi grace what's up?"
"Hey alessia. Can we talk?"
"Sure Gracie, what's wrong?"
"Twitter".
"You've seen".
"Of course I have. Everyone has."
"Yeah I know. Don't listen to them, there just haters. If they think they're actual supporters then what ever 'cuz there not".
"I know and I told Shawn that but "noooo by fans are  perfect they are true supporters even if they hate on you" and we got in an argument and yeah".
"He's just... well I don't know.
Of course he'll stick up for his fans".
"I know".
"Dating a famous person is hard".
"Alessia... how would you know lol".
"Shush".
"Anyways, what hurts the most is that he was all like "if you don't care then I don't either" and then tries to say sorry. Thats not how it works. I mean I'm a girl and of course Im going to say that I don't care but he should know-- just like you would-- that I actually do care. If he meant it or not it was still wrong. Probably was one of those outbursts people get but still".
Shawn's p.o.v
I stood by her doorway listening to her conversation she had on the phone.
I really hurt her
I soon knocked on the door.
"Ill call you later, bye".
"Hey".
"Shawn, you know the way out".
"Please grace-"
"Gracie not grace".
"I'm sorry".
"Shawn that's not how it works. You can't just come in here all "is it to late now to say sorry" and expect me to forgive you. I know you may think I'm taking this out of context but seriously you just walk away like that saying that you dont care either?! And say that I'm avoiding you. I mean I'm not avoiding you I just don't wanna talk".
"I understand, and of course I care. I was just upset".
"Shawn, I'm sorry I called your fans fake but it's kinda true. I mean the real supporters weren't the one hating on me. The fake ones were the ones hating on me and not caring if you were happy. Isn't a relationship supposed to be if you're happy even if other people don't agree? Well guess what, us is  none of there business. I just don't like the hate. And to see you not even doing anything about it just stinks".
"Babe I'm sorry. Don't listen to them. They are fake fans, they should care about my happiness. Sorry".
"Yup".
"Sometimes it all gets a little to much-".
"Shhh I like this is what it takes".

"I watched your troubled eyes as you rest
And I fall in love with every breath..."

I had to make them make-up.
Hope u like.
-Alex