n i n e

Gracie's p.o.v
Shawn was driving me home. It was a quiet drive, a few conversations here and there.
"Shawn?"
"Hmm".
"Remember in the frozen yogurt shop how the cashier told us we were a cute couple?"
"Umm yeah".
"Well, when you said we were just friends... you actually meant it? Like we're friends?"
"Of cource we are... unless you don't want to."
"Why wouldn't I wanna be friends with you??!"
"Haha. Where do I turn again?"
"Turn right on Bleeker St. And make a left on Adams rode."
"Wait do you live like ten minutes away from a pizzaria?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Don't lose your mind or anything but we live pretty close to each other".
"This day just can't get better."
•••
"Thanks for driving me. Do you want to come in?"
"Can I?"
"If you'll like."
"Okay".
I got out of the car and walked up the stairs to the porch. I unlocked the door with my key and was immediately greeted by my dog. I let Shawn in.
"Mommm daddd I'm home."
"Hey Grac- who's this."
"Well you know that story I told you guys about Shawn?"
"Yes".
"Well we hung out today like I told you. So, dad this is Shawn. Shawn this is my dad. Ma this is Shawn. Shawn this is my mom."
"Nice to meet you Mr-"
"Parker. Mr.Parker."
"Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs. Parker."
"Same with you Shawn. Gracie is in love with you. Not a day goes by where she's not listening to your music are going on and on about you. She literally was going to have a melt down if she didn't go to your concert. One time she was talking to us about how she'll be your girl frie-"
"Mom!! Really?! Do you have to embarrass me. As much as we would love to talk about my embarrassing habits and such, Shawn and I will head up stairs."
I dragged him upstairs before they could even say another word.
"Haha well umm- you see.. I'm sorry about them. Wow oh gosh I'm weird aren't I?"
"I think you're adorable. You're one true supporter."
"Yeah I guess."

Just a filler and just wanted to update
Hope u Like
-Alex