PHASE 2: I'm Joining A Team?!

- March 6 -
> Mononoke POV <

     It's been a week sense I arrived at the human... Konoha and I've gotten used to Jiraiya quite a bit. He was a nib perv like I said, but keeps saying that he's collecting information. Everyday I guess I would call a human "normal" day has happened for that past week and was very boring like I thought. That was until Jiraiya took me to the forest and told me to fight him and my reaction in my head was like WHAT?!?!?! Is he serious right now? I decided to go easy,  really really easy, on him so that I wouldn't become suspicious.

     It took hours before we finally called it a tie. We even had a crowd watching and both of us weren't tired. Jiraiya was kinda, but I wasn't even close to being tired. The people in the crowd were in shock. Jiraiya eventually took me home and I thought I was finally gonna be left alone in my room until Jiraiya say me on the table and put papers in front of me. I look at the papers and then at him. " I'm not gonna start your dinner until you start answering these questions and you have to finish all of them", he said. I was suppose to take a test? Why do I have to take a test? I groaned and started answering the Q's.

There was like a 78 Q's so it took me like fifteen minutes before I finished and I finally got to eat dinner. After I finished I asked Jiraiya a question before I went upstairs to bed. " Why'd you make me take a test? And fight you?", I asked setting my dishes in the sink. " I can't tell you", was his reply. I can't tell you? What the heck with ' I can't tell you'. That doesn't answer my question. I walk upstairs and did my usual night routine and went to bed for the next day.
- March 7 -

" Where are you going?", Jiraiya asks from the living room as I walk up to the door. " I'm gonna walk around", I reply as I rapped the white the straps on the middle of my foot and above my ankles showing my toes and heels. I refuse to wear shoes no matter what. Today I wasn't planning to do much so I just wore a gray hoodie crop-too and black tight jeggings. "And don't follow me", I add before closing the door. I just walked around the village trying to get used to it so that I wouldn't get lost. I watched the adults shop for food and supplies at the shops and the children play at the parks.

Then some girl ran into me and all her notebooks fell onto the floor. " Oh, I'm so sorry!", she says picking her notebooks from the ground. She had blonde hair that went half through her back and had green eyes. I just looked at her because I didn't talk to other humans besides Jiraiya. Another girl came running up and she had brown short hair and normal brown eyes. " See I told you to watch where your going! Be careful", she says to the girl who ran into me. She then looks up at me and says " Please forgive her, she very clumsy and she didn't listen to my advice", said the brown-haired. I just walked past them without saying anything and continued my walk around the village.

" Are you the new girl that Jiraiya-sensei is taking care of?", asked a women with red hair. Bright red hair. I didn't want to talk to her to her either so I just stood there. " Kushina! Hurry up or else we'll be late!", yells a yellow-haired man a few yards away. " Wakateru dattebane!", she replies back running up to him. Why am I running into so many people? I wanted to avoid them.

- March 16 -
> Rin POV <

" So who's this new person? Do we know em?", asked Obito as we headed our way to Jiraiya-sama's home. " No, only the Third and Jiraiya-sensei know this person. This person only joined Konoha a few weeks ago", replied Sensei. " He or she only came to Konoha a few weeks ago and became and automatic chuunin?! How?!", asks Kimiko in shock. "Well of course they are. They lasted a five hour fight with Jiraiya-sensei and was said to be a tie because the fight would of lasted to long", replied Kushina-san.

Kushina knocked on Jiraiya-sama's door when we arrived at his house and he invited us in. " I just told her today and she didn't this team thing so she's in a really bad mood right now", says Jiraiya as we entered his house.
" This person is a girl?", asked Obito. " Yup", replied Jiraiya walking up the stairs to the girls room. " They're here", he says at the door.