PHASE 9: Crystal

- July 13 -
> Crystal POV <

His head lay against my blue tail, his breathes have gotten pretty even compared to yesterday. I literally thought he was gonna die after he was shocked by the lighting strike three days ago. He's been asleep since then and for some reason, I was afraid.... worried that he wouldn't live. I of course didn't show it though, maybe a little bit with the tail and Constantine looking at him to see if he was okay. He hasn't replied to my telepathic calls either, which, made me worry even more. " General, can I have a second?", Grey asks in a low voice behind me. " Okay", I reply. I set Kakashi's head on the ground and followed Grey behind a few trees.

" Your not falling for the kid are you?", he asks Turing towards me. "What?! No", I said a bit too loud. " Uh-hum, I mean, No. Why would you think that?", I say more properly. " You seem to like him that's all. Your eyes were different whenever you look at him", Grey says.  " When you say ' like ', do you mean like, I like him or, as a friend kind of like", I ask. Grey's face becomes even more serious. " Both, we're only her to save her, once we do, we go back home and being with the humans will be forgotten", he says. I didn't like the idea of that for some reason. " I don't want to forget about Kakashi, he's a good friend, an interesting human in fact", I argue. " You can't, don't consider a mere stupid human a friend of a superior species", Grey ordered.

     I make a low growl showing my large fangs, my claws digging into the ground. " I WILL consider him a friend. Remember who you are speaking to Grey, a daughter or the Royal queen of the Blood Clans! I will not take or listen to orders from an inferior! Do I make myself clear?!", I yell. I held my head high, I stomped my foot, forcing Grey to the ground. I keep going until all of his legs on the ground, head low, unable to make eye contact with me. "I'm sorry General. Please forgive me", he says in a low voice. " Good", I say releasing  the intense tension I put on Grey and walked back to Jay and the others and laid back down next to Kakashi, setting my head on my front legs.

     Thirty minutes later I heard him moan. I picked up my head and looked at him. His face looked frustrated, his head leaning away from his wounded shoulder. " Kakashi!", Rin said running up to him. Everyone was facing him. He opened and squinted his eyes trying to get focus. " I'm gonna turn you to your back right now, please bare with me", she said turning him slowly over his stomach. His shoulder was almost completely healed. " He should be good by morning", she said. I make a low sigh in relief making sure no one was able to hear it and set head back on my front legs.