PHASE 11: Jay and Kakashi

> Jay POV <

Hi! I'm Jay! You probably already know me from Crystal, or... what's his name. They probably said I was a cheerful, happy-go-lucky wolf. They're pretty straight on, but I ain't happy-go-lucky anymore. I'm.... sad. I'm never sad, ever, but Crystal-sama just... fell right now and I'm never gonna see her again. That also means I don't have anyone to play with or annoy and I don't have anyone to protect me from Grey-sensei 's bad mood. Crystal-same was the best and now she's gone....

I walked on the even more narrow path, one paw after another. That's why I noticed Kakashi, that's his name, following behind us. I make a gamble and jump backwards to Kakashi. " Jay!", I heard Grey call as I almost slipped off. " I-I'm f-fine", I stutter. " Jay?", Kakashi says. " I'm just worried because your behind all of us so I came back here in case I needed to save you from falling because I don't want to lose another friend or comrade or whatever you call it", I ranted in one breath. He just looks at me. " Okay, keep going or else they're gonna leave us behind", I said pushing forward making him move.

" Where's all the other humans?", I asked noticing that Kakashi was the only human half way across the narrow path. " Probably at the flat area before the narrow path starts", he simply replies. " And your okay with being the only human in the dark, foggy night with only me you can hear?", I ask. It's true though, stars above us has covered the night sky, but thick fog surrounded. You couldn't see anything in front of you or behind you. " Can you keep talking?", he suddenly asks. " Huh?", I said. "It just lets me know that you're still alive", he says. " Oh okay.... what do you want to talk about?", I ask.

There was a sudden howl, Grey. " Who's that?", Kakashi asks. " It's Grey, they all made to the end", I said. " That's good to hear", I heard him mumble. " Do you think your friends are coming?", I ask. " I don't know", he mutters. I make a small smirk. " What?", he says. " You angry", I said smiling.
" No I'm not "
" Yes you are "
" No I'm not "
" Yeah you are", I finally say. " Is it that girl? The one that's mean and snotty all the time? I don't like her very much, well I don't like people, I like everyone, but there's some people that I just like less than others.... you know what I mean? Am I ranting again", I said. He just shook his head. " You know, when I first saw you, I thought your were gonna be like.... rude", I said. He looks back at me. "What made you think that", he asked seeming disappointed. " Well, the human with goggles told me stuff about you that made me think you were mean", I said. He brought his balled, tense fist to his face  and said " O-Obito teme", angrily. " Well, I don't think your mean anymore so, we're good right?", I asked. He simply nods putting his fist down.

     " Jay! Hurry up and get your tail over here!", I hear Grey yell ahead of us. For once in my lifetime, I was actually happy to see him. " Grey!", I said cheerfully as I threw Kakashi over my back ran the rest of the way. " Why'd you take so long?", he asks. " Oh. Me and Kakashi were talking and it was really foggy so we tried to be careful", I said. " Fid the humans follow?", he says. " I don't know", I answer. " Is he the only one who came?", he says looking over my back. Kakashi faced was buried in my thick, furry collar. " Yup, well, he was the only one with me", I said. " Well, we're not gonna wait any longer, let's go", he says turning around. The path went front foot wide to really wide. Six Blood Claw wolves wide which is really wide.

     " Kakashi, we're moving", I said trying to look back. He groaned leaned off my back onto the ground. " Your fur is too thick", he says. " I know right! It keeps me really warm in the winter", I said joyfully not noticing that it was a complaint. I walked in the back of the pack with Kakashi, it was a lot more fun talking to him then any of the other wolves cause he at leasts talks back sometimes. " Why is it so wide?", wolf #1 asked. I numbered the other wolves because I didn't know their name.

     " Maybe he's gonna cause an earthquake", wolf #2 suggested. " That would cause to big of a commotion", wolf #3 objected. " Just shut your traps and keep your ears open", Grey snapped. Immediate silence. I saw sweat go down Kakashi's face. " He's really scary right", I whispered to Kakashi smiling. " I said shut it Jay!", Grey yelled upfront. That's when everything started shaking.