PHASE 13: Found

> Kakashi POV <

     The woman who kidnapped Okami stood between Jay and I and Okami in the middle of the room. " How about it little boy? Wanna play? Show me what the son of the White Fang can do", she taunted. I look back at Okami. She was bleeding from all over. Bunch of wires and tubes were connected to her back, arms, and legs, wearing an oxygen mask to keep her breathing. I get off of Jay and walked up to the woman. " Of course", I said getting into my stance.

> Mononoke POV <

     He was here. I didn't want him here. I didn't want him to get her, but would I care? We barely know each other, he doesn't really care about anybody, and he's a human. I'm not. Then why did he come all this way to find me? I knew Jay was with him. I could feel her presence in general. Grey and a few others were farther away from here. The room shook and I felt my ears ringing from a crash on the wall. I barely opened my eyes to see Kakashi on the ground.

     Jay stood at the entrance growling. She knew she couldn't fight her, I knew, my torturer knew. That's why she wasn't holding back, but that got me angry. This is all humans blood fault.

> Jay POV <

     I stood in the entrance watching the woman choke Kakashi. That's when I noticed he was trying to get my attention. He was looking at me and then at Mononoke Hime. I zipped past the woman and next to Hime. "Hime?", I whispered. Her eyes were barely opened, but she was looking at me and they weren't happy. They were.... filled with anger. " Teme!", the woman throwing Kakashi and taking out a whip thrusting at me. I dodged, but I had to separate from Hime.

> Kakashi POV <

     I managed to get up. I looked over at Jay who was growling at the woman. Why wasn't she attacking? She had Jay completely cornered now. I grabbed my right arm and tried to collect as much chakra possible creating Chidori. I heard I crash and I looked up. Side of Jay's head face was slammed into the wall and had a new scar below her ear. My Chidori isn't strong enough to do any damage, it was so small. I had now energy left. This woman was way beyond my level.

     That's when I saw glowing in the corner of my eye. I white sphere consumed Okami destroying the thin bed she was laying on and all the tubes and wires. The white sphere dashed to the woman causing both of them to go through the wall into another room. I ran over to Jay. " Are you okay?", I ask. " I'm fine, but, Hime", she said getting up and walking over to the hole. I walked up to her looking past the hole. A giant white wolf way bigger than Crystal stood over the woman locking her to the ground.

The wolf had black tattoos all over their body like the Wolf Queen. Wore huge sapphires on their ears, neck, and ankles. They had pretty, neon turquoise eyes. The claws and fangs were twice the size of the others. These features all look similar to the Wolf Queen besides one thing. They had eighteen tails. The woman tried to break free, but was powerless. The wolf crushed her arms and legs. The wolf bit off her head leaving her body headless. Blood hanged down from the wolf's mouth and smeared all over her teeth. She looked over here growling and slowly started walking over this way. I heard Jay wimped as she crouched low to the ground stepping back. I got up and walked backwards too.

The wolf snapped and shook her body as she stepped into our room. She flicked her tongue and started growling keeping her mouth open. She pounced at us, but something shoved her to the wall. Crystal stood in front of us growling at her. "Crystal?", I said. Crystal had severe bleeding cuts all over her body. " Kakashi...", Jay whispered and put me on her back. She ran out the hall out of the room. " Wait, what about Crystal?!", I asked looking back at the hill. " She'll be fine, but you can't tell anybody about what you saw okay?", Jay said. I nodded in response looking forward now. " So that really was her?", I whispered not fond of my discovery. " Yes, Mononoke Hime", Jay replied back. We met up with Grey and Team Minato.

     " Sensei?!", I said shocked. " Good, your okay. We were worried about you", Minato said back patting my head. " Mo! Don't run off like that!", Rin pouted in my face. " Okay okay", I said stepping back. I look over at Obito and he was glaring at me. " What is it?", I said. " It's you fault that she died", he mumbled. " Obito!", Kushina shouted. " What are you talking about?", I said. I bet I missed something really important. Rin's face went dark and she held her hands behind her back. " Kimiko died on the way here during an avalanche", Rin bursted out falling over tears. " That brat?", Grey said. " Senpai!", Jay barked in his face. He just scoffed and walked away. " Where's all the water works coming from? Are they for me?", someone says behind us. Everyone looks up an Crystal stood right in the tree border with Okami/Mononoke on her back in human form.

     " Crystal-sama!", the wolves shouted in shock to find they're general alive, but severely injured. " Okami!", Kushina and Rin both said at the same time running up to Crystal. " She's unconscious right now. She'll be fine after treatment", Crystal said leaning on one side as Okami/Mononoke fell into Kushina's arms and Rin using her healing jutsu. After a few minutes Rin had finished. " You want me to heal you next?", Rin asks walking up to Crystal who now laid in the shallow water of a near by pond. " No, I'm fine. I'll be good by tomorrow morning", Crystal said. "I'm still surprised that you managed to survive that fall though", Minato said. " You shouldn't underestimate us", Crystal said back. I looked over to my side where Okami laid next to me under the shade of a large tree.

You're finally back