Chapter 5: Snowed In

Francine and Alice decided they needs some more groceries in case they got snowed in. Francine slipped on her shoes and reached your the door nob. She turned it and then pushed the door open. Well, she at least tried to push the door open. Confused at this result, she tried once again. But it yielded the same result as the last attempt.

"Something the matter dear?" Alice asked, noticing her girlfriend's struggle.

"I can not seem to get this door to open..." Francine muttered in reply, still trying to get the door open.

"Let me try," Alice said. Francine nodded. Alice attempted, but alas, the door seemed to lack the ability to open.

"I have an idea! What if we both try!" Francine said. Alice nodded and once again, the girls tried and tried to get the door to open, but it was in vain.

"Damn, seems to me like we have been snowed in," Alice sighed.

"Well I guess," Francine said, Alice froze and slowly turned to face the Frenchwoman. Her face showed disapproval. She knew what was coming next.

"Francine don't you dare."

"There is snow way to help it!" Francine joked.

"FRANCINE OH MY GOD!"

Francine soon ended up on the floor from laughing too hard at both her own horrible pun, and at the Englishwoman's reaction to said horrible pun.when she finally calmed down she stood up, still gasping for air.

"Are you okay now?" Alice asked, helping her girlfriend off the floor.

"Yeah," Francine replied, "But you have to admit the joke was awful punny!"

Alice simply rolled her eyes.