Episode 1: The Order of the Stone (Pt. 3)

So here's part 3! I don't really have anything to say except for feel free to tell me what you want to see, because I have troubles deciding on what to write. So please tell me what you want to see and I probably will write one. That's about it, onto the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last time...

"Now's our chance!" Petra yelled, pointing to the building. We ran through the gate, up the stairs, and as we were running through the door, I heard the usher yell, "Hey!" before getting knocked down once again by a chicken.

We ran into the building and looked around. "I don't see anything..." I said, then looked over to the other side of the room to see a door swinging closed. "There!" I yelled. I pointed towards the door.

"Let's go!" Petra yelled, and we ran for the door.

Y/N's POV

I peered through the door and saw stairs leading to a dark floor that I assumed was the basement. "He went down there!" I said.

"Then why are we still up here?" Petra asked. "Let's go!"

"Wait!" Someone said. I turned and saw that Lukas was standing a few feet behind everyone

looking skeptical about going down there. "What do we do once we catch him?" he asked. He was right. I hadn't thought about that, and according to the looks on everyone else's faces, neither had they.

After thinking for a moment, I said, "We do whatever it takes to get that skull back."

He looked at me and said, "You're way more intense than I gave you credit for, Y/N."

"Uh, thanks? Anyway, let's go!" I said.

We ran down the stairs and saw what looked like a library and potions lab mashed into one big room. "See anything?" Jesse asked.

"He must have gone out another way," Petra observed. She looked around and continued, "What is all this?"

Jesse stepped around the corner. "It looks like it used to be the basement. Weird place to have a hideout..." he trailed off.

"I'll bet you anything I'll find my wither skull here," Petra added.

Axel walked around and looked hungrily at all the cool stuff in the area. "And if we find anything else cool to steal along the way, so be it, right?"

"Axel, that's not what we're here to do," Petra reprimanded him.

"I did say we should do whatever we have to," I pointed out and folded my arms.

"I don't want to stoop to his level," she said.

"Just find the skull!" Jess yelled, taking me by surprise. Usually she was more of the quiet type. She didn't yell often, but when she did, people tended to listen to her. "The faster we find what we're looking for, the faster we can get the heck out of here!" she said.

I walked around between the bookshelves and noticed one book that looked a little different than the others - thicker and bound differently, but the weirdest thing about it was that it was glowing with an aura of purple light. Confused, I pulled it off of the shelf and opened it. A flash of white light temporarily blinded me, and I heard a strange voice speak to me in my mind.

The edge, it said. The edge is the key.

I must have passed out, because, when I came to, Jesse, Jess, Lukas, and Petra were kneeling around me. "What was that?" Petra asked. "We were looking around for the skull, we heard you scream and we ran over to you, and you were unconscious. What happened?"