Episode 1: The Order of the Stone (Pt. 4)

Welcome to the last chapter of this episode!

After this I'm going to focus on updating my Lukas X Reader and Betrayed (my new story, you can read it here) for a little bit.

And I noticed that I kind of have a thing for making poor innocent people pass out. I'm going to try and avoid that in this chapter.

Anyway, yeah, let's get to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last time...

When I came to, it looked like I was in a treehouse. My arm had stopped hurting for the most part. I would've stood up, but I still felt too weak to do so. Someone handed me two pink potions. "Drink these," a female voice said. I looked over and saw Jess kneeling next to me. I took the potions out of her hands and drank them.

I immediately felt ten times better. I sat myself up and turned to Jess. "Thank you," I said.

She smiled at me. I would've gotten up and made myself useful, but I still had one more person to thank.

Thank you, I thought.

For a moment, everything was silent. Then, suddenly, I heard:

You're welcome.

Y/N's POV

"Where are all the others?" I asked, looking around the treehouse and not seeing anyone other than Jess.

"They're out getting supplies," she said. I pushed myself to my feet.

"Woah, woah, where do you think you're going?" she said.

"Out to help," I said.

"No, no, no," she said. "You're staying right here. I volunteered to make sure you don't get hurt anymore. I'm not going to let you go out there."

I glared at her. "You're not going to let me? Last I checked, I was my own person who was completely capable of making her own decisions," I said.

She glared back. "And every time you made those decisions, you chose the reckless and dangerous way and got yourself knocked out, if I'm not mistaken," she shot back.

We glared at each other for a moment until I rolled my eyes and said, "Fine."

I sat down and waited for the rest of the group to come back. I must've fallen asleep, because the next thing I remember was Jess kneeling over me again. "Y/N," she was saying. "Wake up, Y/N."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The moon was high above us now, and everyone was now in the treehouse.

There was a fire lit in the middle of our makeshift shelter, and everyone was huddled around it - except for Lukas, who was sitting near the edge, far away from anyone else.

I stood up and tiredly stumbled towards the fire, then sat down in front of it when I got there. I held my hands out to warm them up, but then realized that was probably a bad idea, considering my splint was made of wood and string. I pulled my left hand back and warmed just my right hand.

"Oh, man!" Axel said, and I groaned.

"What's wrong?" I asked reluctantly, not wanting to get into a situation that would make me pass out again, since I seemed so prone to it lately.

"I'm going to tell you something, and you guys have to promise not to freak out!" he said, then turned around and pulled something out of his pocket. "I have cookies!" he said.