PARTY

Sangs POV
I hate being on the cheer squad. Jade is so annoying and she treats me like crap when I say something. It's never about how bad but when she'll go after you. Most girls are afraid of her. So here I am at her party sitting and waiting for it to end. I hope my mom doesn't wake up and look for me it's bad enough Marie ,Danielle and jade always beat then add my parents and you get hell. I see all the guys here and wonder why are they here? Just what I need not. I see the new kids here as well. I got to say they are kinda hot. I see them staring at me so I leave to get more water. I don't drink or do drugs. Everyone else does but not me. I see Jade, Marie, Danielle make their way to the guys and I can see the disgust on their faces. I am going to intervene even though I would most likely get revenge because "I steal all the guys attention " whatever that means. I say hey what are you doing we need more chips. They glare at me and leave.  The guys say thank you for getting them away and then I leave.
*****************************
Norths POV
The guys and I are forced to go to this lame ass party to babysit a bunch of drunk teenagers. I look around to see her. She is so beautiful that I always have to stare at her. I see I'm not the only one effected by her. I really want to know more about her. Her name for starters so I can stop calling her, her. I see Marie,Jade,Danielle come over her and all I can think is seriously take a fucking hint no one wants you. My brothers and I are trying to get away from them when she comes over and tell them they need more chips in the bowls. I see them glare at her and I know something will happen. What I don't know but I will find out. My brothers and I say thank you for the distraction. She doesn't say anything she turns and leaves. I look at my brothers and see they are just as puzzle as me. I turn to go after when jade puts her ugly ass fingers on me. I say Get the fuck of me! How many fucking times do I have to tell you I am not interested in a bitch like you! Get the fuck away from us. I turn to see her gone. Great just fucking great. What are we going to do now.

I hope you like this better then why save me. Please feel free to comment on things. Thank you for reading this.