Whats wrong with me

Sangs POV
I saw so what's wrong with me. They say "concussion,broken arm and leg, bruised ribs wrist that's it your lucky your not paralyzed or dead from this stunt they pulled off. I tell them well it's not the first time it happened. They look at me in shock at my confession. My parents did worst I thought silently to myself. Yeah now I see pity in their eyes. I don't need their pity so I tell them that. I can handle it I won't let them break me. North then ask why am on the squad then. I laugh saying you think I wanted to join I didn't I was forced to do it. Every time I try to quit it gets worse than last time. You don't understand I am stuck I can't do anything about it. I gave up years ago. I am trapped in this hell hole of a club which isn't my choice. I keep reminding myself a couple more years then I'm feel. I can get the hell out of here.
*****************************
Norths POV
I feel horrible for her. To say the least that this happened before was a shocker was an understatement. Why do they keep her when they hate her? I see her build her walls up higher. Damn it we were so close to knock them don just a little but now we have to start over. I'm so fucking pissed that she is trapped she can't quit or nothing because it gets worse. What do you mean by worse anyway. I'm so gonna kill those bitches. I know all the football team and my brothers want to help as well. Apparently she was everyone's favorite because she was so nice to everyone even the outcast or nerds too. She'll invite everyone even though she'll get in trouble but she didn't want no one to feel left out. God she's amazing even though she's been basically tortured by the cheerleaders.