Who drugged her

Norths POV
Kota comes out and says doc needs me right now so I nod my head take a breath and go back in there. I see her just babbling to doc and victor. I say what you need doc? He and victor tells me she thinks I'm leaving her and she was right. I go over to baby and say hey I'm right here am not leaving you. But I don't think she's listening. She says " I am so not looking forward to going home. My parents are literally going to kill me. But I should be Usero it they always locks me to the shower while it's running for days. Or they curve words into my back or whip me. Kneel in broken glass or rice. The list goes on but shh you can't tell no one its suppose to be a secret you know. Oh did I say that out loud oh well. I wonder what Mr. Mccory going to do this time? Or how about the cheerleaders what are they going?" Doc ask her " who did this?" She says" Jade and the others. I didn't even say anything and I still get in trouble. Wait! When did I get in here and where did you come from." I whisper to doc give her something to stop talking and go to sleep. Doc shakes his head no.
*****************************
Victors POV
Sang calls me and north over for a hug and then fell asleep thank good because I don't think I would be able to handle it any longer. I hope she remembers what she said and that it was all a lie but with her I know it true but I don't want to believe it. At all I mean who would want to hurt a girl like princess. That's what I'm calling her for now on princess because she should be treated like one.
*****************************
Kota's POV
I was shocked to see the state sang was in. At first I thought north and Silas got into a fight but nope I was wrong again. Doc, Victor and North all come out of the room sang is asleep finally. Mr.B says " Mr.Taylor Jr and Mr. Korba report now!" They go on to tell us the other guys dared north to make out with Jade but ended up doing it with sang but it was fake she had a recording of someone else but just changed the names which is pretty smart. Then Jade got her revenge by drugging Sang, then she went to north and told him what happened and here we are now. I'm extremely pissed off. First letting her drop her when she is doing a stunt but drugging her. What the fuck. Doc exudes himself to go keep an eye on her because she has a really really fast heart rate which is not good.